Diablo® III

Inventory/Crafting progress bug

I believe I have discovered a potential bug. I'm on PS3 and my wife and I each have a PS3 account with our own lists of characters. Two nights ago we launched the game from her account and I joined in. She levelled up Haedrig to level 10 then crafted a set of bracers and equipped. We stopped playing for the night and noticed the next day she was still wearing the old blue bracers! Also Haedrig was back at level 9.

So last night we launched from my PS3 account had her level Haedrig back up to 10 and craft/equip the bracers again. We both went into our stash and options screens to "force" a save and did see the save progress indicator. After it was gone we quit. Lo and behold tonight we start a game and sure enough Haedrig is back to level 9 and wearing the same old bracers. What's going on?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]