Diablo® III

Diablo 3 comeback. Eminem comparison.

Well. I just heard the new album and he made a massive comeback. This might be his best album. He fumbled on his last album but made up for it here.

He said that he never worked so hard on a single album and he says in a song that what motivates him is the fans that made him and he refuses to turn his back on the people who helped make him; his fans.

Diablo 2 is a frieking legend, even before xpac. Developers have the keys to this car, not us. They are the ones that can drive this game to the modern legendary game diablo 3 is meant to be. Whoever is in charge so the devs must spend every waking hour with this in the forefront of his mind. He must do it not only for the fans that supported and blew blizzard up to a financial powerhouse but also for his own legacy.

I want to see the legend return like I just did with eminems leaked album.
Reply Quote
From I what I see so far D3 expansion will get the get much better. I myself have low hopes but I will buy the DLC because of RMAH leftovers . DLC is 30$ from what I read and its also good ?? Also we getting new fresh start for econ. Also seems gold not going to be a major factor so less bot spam. Problem will be if the drops will not be good then people will want AH back.
Edited by DragonLight#1503 on 10/31/2013 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Its gotta be an entire package. No matter what corner I look in, I want to see a modern legend. So far there are flaws everywhere.
Reply Quote
It won't happen.

Many people who don't like Diablo 3 currently will tell you the game is beyond saving. The core systems need a complete overhaul and nothing about that is changing in RoS.

If you actually like Diablo 3 then RoS should really appeal to you because it'll continue to refine the existing foundation the game has established. This is great news for me but terrible for anyone who want this game to feel like Diablo 2.
Reply Quote
It won't happen.

Many people who don't like Diablo 3 currently will tell you the game is beyond saving. The core systems need a complete overhaul and nothing about that is changing in RoS.

If you actually like Diablo 3 then RoS should really appeal to you because it'll continue to refine the existing foundation the game has established. This is great news for me but terrible for anyone who want this game to feel like Diablo 2.

True story. There will always be unsatisfied D2 vets.
Reply Quote
Well. I just heard the new album and he made a massive comeback. This might be his best album. He fumbled on his last album but made up for it here.

He said that he never worked so hard on a single album and he says in a song that what motivates him is the fans that made him and he refuses to turn his back on the people who helped make him; his fans.

Diablo 2 is a frieking legend, even before xpac. Developers have the keys to this car, not us. They are the ones that can drive this game to the modern legendary game diablo 3 is meant to be. Whoever is in charge so the devs must spend every waking hour with this in the forefront of his mind. He must do it not only for the fans that supported and blew blizzard up to a financial powerhouse but also for his own legacy.

I want to see the legend return like I just did with eminems leaked album.

Well, Eminem has in my opinion got better and better each album, with the exception of Encore.

Diablo 2 was amazing, but before the expac it wasn't quite as good as a lot of people seem to think it was. It had many of the same issues of D3 - limit loot possibilities, very imbalanced classes and almost nothing to do at endgame.

Diablo 3 was a gaffe. I won't even try to defend it anymore. But there is enough good stuff here for Blizzard to really make RoS special, provided they are willing to take a blowtorch to a lot of stuff in vanilla.
Reply Quote
It won't happen.

I don't know - I'm as crusty as old vets come. And D3 had a lot of potential - but it's storyline, atmosphere, loot and skill system are a big step backwards from what I expected.

I am willing to give RoS a full go, since I really like what I'm seeing so far. As long as they are prepared for a *big* overhaul...it may be a game changer.

Then again, it may not. Time will have to tell on this one. At least they have someone half competent at the helm now it seems...but then again, I said that about Hellgate too :|
Reply Quote
Fumbled on his last album are you deaf!? Its already in the top 10 selling rap albums of all time!! Recovery was a masterpiece and its only fair he's coming out with even more heat. Eminem cd is the best thing thats going on next week.

Edit: btw thats worldwide not just US. Anyways I do agree with your point. the fact you are forgetting is that d2 honestly sucked until the exp pack.(I say fact cause like 85+% the community probably agree's)
Edited by GinJuice#1462 on 11/1/2013 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/31/2013 07:40 PMPosted by babinro
the game is beyond saving
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 01:46 AMPosted by GinJuice
d2 honestly sucked until the exp pack.(I say fact cause like 85+% the community probably agree's)

That's cause 85% of this community didn't actually play d2 when it came out. Still in diapers i presume.

Also being a tupac fan, eminem has always sucked.
Edited by rootguy#2809 on 11/1/2013 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote]Diablo 2 was amazing, but before the expac it wasn't quite as good as a lot of people seem to think it was. It had many of the same issues of D3 - limit loot possibilities, very imbalanced classes and almost nothing to do at endgame.

Seriously? I played from D2 launch. It was great and there was plenty to do endgame. You could actually find set items at lower levels that made you want to level an alt just to try out the set. Hell you didn't even have to run hell mode. I spent many many hours doing nightmare mephisto and pindleskin runs. Also every boss dropped a unique item the first time you killed it. That in itself made alts worthwhile.
Reply Quote
NOTHING IS BEYOND SAVING GUYS! - There is no such word as impossible. Devs can do it.

Enough Effort X Enough Motivation = Legendary Reaper of Souls

I was in the Army and I have seen the impossible done so often that I no longer believe in the term impossible.
Reply Quote
;)
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 even with the expansion i have my doubts.. To much of a change for the casual people. I'm hoping it will prove me wrong though. Is just they try to relate things to much to casuals or WoW players. F them in my opinion there called casuals for a reason.. they should cater more to the real hardcore fans people they supported them for years.. D2 fans. Without diablo 1 and 2.. diablo 3 would never have much success like it has today. If diablo 3 was to be released without 1 and 2 it would be horrible compare to other games.. Right now PoE is doing everything diablo 3 should of done and made it better. Still i hope because of this.. The competition they have with other games! diablo will try to take its claim to be once again....the best.

As for eminem he sucks now. His style drastically changed.. ever since his best friend proof died.
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 even with the expansion i have my doubts.. To much of a change for the casual people. I'm hoping it will prove me wrong though. Is just they try to relate things to much to casuals or WoW players. F them in my opinion there called casuals for a reason.. they should cater more to the real hardcore fans people they supported them for years.. D2 fans. Without diablo 1 and 2.. diablo 3 would never have much success like it has today. If diablo 3 was to be released without 1 and 2 it would be horrible compare to other games.. Right now PoE is doing everything diablo 3 should of done and made it better. Still i hope because of this.. The competition they have with other games! diablo will try to take its claim to be once again....the best.

As for eminem he sucks now. His style drastically changed.. ever since his best friend proof died.

Lol, you should here MMLP2, its in the top 2 best albums he ever made. Not sure if 1 or 2.
Reply Quote
It won't happen.

I fear this will be the reality. I really want that RoS is saving D3. But for that to happen a few core mechanics have to change.

We have to see and wait I guess. So far I have seen some really nice stuff, but its not enough in my opinion. I have yet to see REALY game changing items and all that data mined stuff ... its not sure what will be in the game and what not. A few real informations would be nice. Well I guess we will know more after Blizzcon.
Reply Quote
Recovery was a great album. MMLP2 is a great album. As for Diablo, only time will tell. I think the expansion has potential.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Nobody that plays a computer game related to blizzard can like tupac. I bet your asses cant even relate to him so gtfo stop following the heart. Only reason why people on blizzard relate to eminem is because eminem got bullied when he was younger just like 65% of all blizzard players. Saying your a fan of Tupac is a joke.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]