Diablo® III

Anyone know WHEN the pre expansion patch is coming?

Just wondering when I'll be coming back to playing on the P.C. Anyone know when it's coming? Has a blue given us any idea or timeframe?
Reply Quote
Supposedly rather soon.
Reality with Diablo games means probably a year.
The true reality is two years when they decide to overhaul the new ui with a more gothic approach.
Reply Quote
I hope you are wrong. lol. I am excited to see all the changes coming.
Reply Quote
Loot 2.0 patch we prob. wont see till sometime in March (after AH closes)
Reply Quote
As Asagi said, it's likely the big 2.0 patch will come in March, either in conjunction with or shortly after the AH closes. I'd bet the actual expansion won't be too far off afterwards as well. :D
Reply Quote
after AH close (which will be after March 18, 2014)... IMO
Reply Quote
AH will close in march, thats all we REALLY know so far.
Reply Quote
A patch is scheduled for some time in between Blizzcon and Loot 2.0. Loot 2.0 wont be out till after the AHs get shut down on March 18, so we can now say there will be a patch some time in between Nov. 10th and March 17th
Reply Quote
The fact that the responses in this thread are mostly accurate is deeply disturbing. Nothing like keeping your player base in the dark!
Reply Quote
11/01/2013 07:51 AMPosted by DamienJohn
As Asagi said, it's likely the big 2.0 patch will come in March, either in conjunction with or shortly after the AH closes. I'd bet the actual expansion won't be too far off afterwards as well. :D

That's what I thought as well. It's only a few more months away before we can have immense fun farming our own loot. Prices of loot in the AH is falling on a daily basis now, pay2win players are cashing out before it's all worthless.
Reply Quote
No time frame has been given. MAYBE at Blizzcon but who knows.
I'd expect nothing before the removal of the AH in Mar 2014.
Reply Quote
I was kinda hoping for a patch between now and jan, then xpac in march. Thought the AH going away was part of the xpac install. Guess im too optimistic lol
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
While we can speculate all we want, they actually have not given ANY info on when the patches might come out. It seems logical to assume Loot 2.0 might be after AH shut down, but there is no confirmation of that. Could we get Paragon 2.0 before Loot 2.0? Could we get mechanics changes before Loot 2.0? How will the patches be distributed - bundled or separate?

Personally, I am going to wait for Blizzcon when they tend to do announcements and hope for something a bit more concrete. I admit, I am curious too :)
Reply Quote
(Full of sarcasm) For those who cannot wait until March for RoS.....It will NEVER get here. For those of you who can wait until March....Just over 4 months.

Just like everyone else is saying, just wait until Blizzcon for some news. If that doesn't have any information for dates...take heart...it is almost the holidays. Kiss you lovely online friends goodbye and prepare for the grind that really is harder than hours of clicking. Think of all the time you will be spending with family and friends, and long distant relatives that you have no idea where they fit in your family tree. Honestly I don't think you will have time to play games. You might as well start drinking eggnog right now. Maybe something a little stronger?

When the holidays are over....you can get back to what really matters....Sanctuary needs saving. By how many Demons i have killed alone....I am sure there will be plenty more when you get back.
Reply Quote
While we can speculate all we want, they actually have not given ANY info on when the patches might come out. It seems logical to assume Loot 2.0 might be after AH shut down, but there is no confirmation of that. Could we get Paragon 2.0 before Loot 2.0? Could we get mechanics changes before Loot 2.0? How will the patches be distributed - bundled or separate?

Personally, I am going to wait for Blizzcon when they tend to do announcements and hope for something a bit more concrete. I admit, I am curious too :)

I feel honored, a green actually chimed in. :)

Hope you are correct and we get information at Blizzcon!!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/01/2013 08:01 AMPosted by DevilsHand
A patch is scheduled for some time in between Blizzcon and Loot 2.0.

Clarification: We've no additional patches planned before the pre-expansion patch (which will include Loot 2.0 and Paragon 2.0, plus a variety of other system changes and tuning). There isn't a date set for that yet, mostly because it's still under development. Reaper of Souls isn't scheduled to release until 2014, though, and our pre-expansion patches typically hit between 2 weeks to 2 months before -- so that should help give you a better time frame.
Edited by Lylirra on 11/1/2013 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/01/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Khyras
What about the PTR?

We're definitely looking forward to providing a PTR, but don't have a set date for that either. Once we do, you can be sure that we'll announce it (you know, as we do).
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
11/01/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Lylirra
A patch is scheduled for some time in between Blizzcon and Loot 2.0.

Clarification: We've no additional patches planned before the pre-expansion patch (which will include Loot 2.0 and Paragon 2.0, plus a variety of other system changes and tuning). There isn't a date set for that yet, mostly because it's still under development. Reaper of Souls isn't scheduled to release until 2014, though, and our pre-expansion patches typically hit between 2 weeks to 2 months before -- so that should help give you a better time frame.

Timeframe: Year of 2014
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]