Diablo® III

Xbox 360 players

Until Blizzard confirms yes or no there is no confirmed answer. Simple as that its unknown for 360 and Xbox one until blizzard says otherwise. Does not matter if you say we or are not at the end of the day its all personal opinion and guesses has Blizzard as not given a confirmed yes or no...
People starting a thread like this don't know jack !@#$!!

PC Master Race lol.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
troll
Reply Quote
Hopefully we will learn more next weekend during Blizzcon.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
11/03/2013 07:11 PMPosted by EchoDrive360

Hope so I am wondering how it will transfer over to console, Going to be interesting :)
Reply Quote
RELAX OP! ;) No need to flame up a storm.

RoS was in development since before the release of the console version of this game.

Now why would they even think of releasing Diablo 3 for consoles if they knew they would never be able to release the expansion to the respective consoles?

Just because they haven't announced it doesn't mean anything. Well except for the fact that they haven't "announced" it yet.

The thing you should be curious about is why you don't think like this. Just relax and enjoy the game if you like it. It's just a game.
Edited by Blackthorne#1176 on 11/3/2013 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
RELAX OP! ;) No need to flame up a storm.

RoS was in development since before the release of the console version of this game.

Now why would they even think of releasing Diablo 3 for consoles if they knew they would never be able to release the expansion to the respective consoles?

Just because they haven't announced it doesn't mean anything. Well except for the fact that they haven't "announced" it yet.

The thing you should be curious about is why you don't think like this. Just relax and enjoy the game if you like it. It's just a game.

QFT.
Reply Quote
Here is something that I personally think points, in a small way, to RoS making it to consoles..

11/01/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Lylirra
Kind of like what console has right now?

Correct. Smart drops on console were actually pulled directly from early Reaper of Souls development plans (those sneaksy designers).

I know this doesn't say anything about RoS making it to the 360 & PS3. Actually it doesn't prove it at all.

It does, however, clearly state that an idea was directly taken from RoS and implemented into the console version of D3 while they were both in development.

To me, that says a lot. Take it for what it's worth to you, something or nothing.
Edited by Blackthorne#1176 on 11/3/2013 10:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
The wife and I are still playing Diablo 3 because (A) we haven't reached level 60 yet and (B) we're still having fun. It's as simple as that.

Would we like Reaper of Souls to come out for the Xbox 360? Of course we would. I get that it doesn't exist to your mind due entirely to the fact Blizzard hasn't said anything yet and that you refuse to believe otherwise or hold out any hope until they do. And sure, maybe it is wishful thinking to believe it will indeed come out for the Xbox 360 despite the fact nothing has been confirmed yet. But so what? If some players want to be hopeful, let them.

Even if Blizzard does finally make the official statement we all want to hear, it's still not a guarantee we'll see it on the Xbox 360. Projects can be canceled suddenly and without warning for all kinds of reasons. Hope is pretty much all we have at this point.

Personally I'm not too worried because there are plenty of D3 clones out there I haven't played yet, and to be perfectly honest I don't really care which one I'm playing so long as the wife and I are having fun together. I haven't played a PC game since 2006, when I first got my Xbox 360. However I just installed Steam a few days ago and am so glad that I did, because Torchlight 2 was on sale for next to nothing lol. I also gave Path of Exile a quick try and really liked what I saw, but I won't play any of them until we're both ready to move on and we're not quite there yet.

If I had to guess, I'd say the reason Blizzard hasn't said anything yet is due in large part to the fact the Xbox One and Playstation 4 are about to be released, maybe even more so because Reaper of Souls could be closer to being released for the PC than we think (2014 could mean January for all we know). They probably want to see how sales go before making any concrete decisions. It makes sense when you think about it.
Reply Quote
11/03/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Gwendalon

Hope so I am wondering how it will transfer over to console, Going to be interesting :)
Not getting it as of now :(
Reply Quote
View profile
I know this doesn't directly pertain to me because I have a PS3 but it actually makes me sad to think they would release it on one console and not the other. I sincerely DOUBT that it would happen that way. Can you imagine the amount of rage they would create? I could see them releasing the PC first (neutral ground, kinda sorta, even though many of us don't like the PC version), but like another poster said, we are not in the loop of negotiations and such. I don't think Xbox players need to worry. It would make zero fiscal sense for Blizzard to not have both versions out at the same time. Even if it means delaying launch of the new console stuff altogether.

Of course, being in sales, I'm thinking in business terms what would make sense to me. Doesn't mean I'm right.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
At this moment I am neutral until on I heard from blizzard, as they announced the PS3 version on E3 but made mention of the 360 version until later on down the road. The same could be happening right now simply due to new consoles on the way.
Reply Quote
11/02/2013 05:23 PMPosted by iRageQuit
What's your motivation to keep playing the 360 version?

Same reason I play any other computer game -- because it's fun to play. I can imagine if I was planning to keep playing the same characters for years on end I might be bothered by this, but for me it's just a game to have fun with, and I am. Besides, I have too many good games for the 360 to stop using it any time soon. I'm sure I won't retire my 360 for several years at least, and I'm sure the same will be true for millions of others, so I'm sure I'll be able to find other D3 players on XBL for a while yet. MS has said they will keep manufacturing 360s for several more years, so even if my current one dies soon I'd replace it with another.
Edited by Bilboa#1357 on 11/4/2013 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump.
Reply Quote
Good points, Bilboa. I've been raiding the bargain bin faster than I can play them, thus I have a mountain of titles waiting to be played which will take me at least a couple of years to complete. I've actually been thinking about buying a spare 360 and just keeping it in the box until this one fails to make sure I can play all of them. Not too worried about the next gen consoles though, to be honest. I love my Xbox 360 (had it since 2006), but all things considered I'd rather go back to PC gaming than buy an Xbone. Might buy a PS4 down the road I suppose. It all depends on how well their first year goes.
Reply Quote
bump.
Reply Quote
I'm playing this version till the PS4 version comes out, then i'm leaving.. Till then ill grind, loot, and kill till then.

Then ill do it all over agin.. :)
Reply Quote
I'm playing this version till the PS4 version comes out, then i'm leaving.. Till then ill grind, loot, and kill till then.

Then ill do it all over agin.. :)
Rumor has it that you'll be able to transfer your file over to PS4.
Reply Quote
wikipedia states that we are getting RoS on both consoles at the same time later in the year than the pc due to tweaking

thing is sony are offering blizzard a better deal as i understand whereas microsoft are just c*nts

since gates left microsoft have become a joke, my classic xbox still works, however i recently bought an elite slim 360, which would be my 5th console, i have 4 broken 360 vanillas 3 of which have died of RRoD and one due to an overheating problem

we are getting RoS. microsoft just cant be bothered to let us know because theyre sh1te thise days and the blizzard blues dont seem to care enough about the console to post much in the console discussion

which is weird because until recently(when consoles decided that games dont sell consoles, stupid pointless gimmicks do) consoles were the more reasonalbe option for sustainable gaming
Reply Quote
What's your motivation to keep playing the 360 version? We won't be getting RoS and the game "as of now" won't be coming to Xbox One. We will be thrust into antiquity when the PS4 release hits and they get the expansion pack, and we won't be getting any of the cool new features like transmog and probably won't even receive updates to the game when the next gen version is released for PS4. I'm just saying I'm pretty pissed off because I love this game and we (Xbox players) are getting left in the dust for reasons I do not understand. So, getting to my point, I would just like to know what motivates everyone to keep playing 360 version when there kind of isn't even a point to.

Thanks in advance for any feedback, I'm really curious about this.

So true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]