Diablo® III

...And a Big Thank you To...

All of the wizards in the forum who've enlightened me and have helped out the community with their tireless work and excellent guides & discussions. I finally hit P100 after 529 hours & 38 mins...:P

I'm mostly a lurker in the forums and have only posted a few times, but again..thank you to everyone/anyone who helped answer the questions I had and helped point me in the right direction. The guides (particularly Piehole's SNS) and even the guides and discussions for specs that I didn't run with were very informative. SNS definitely helped once I got smart (somewhat) about it...As for the future...maybe start an alt (not sure what kind) or work on an Arcane Mines spec (per Loresse's guide).

I don't want to continue with a wall of text..but again...I'm having fun & thanks again to all who I've grouped with randomly from time to time & to the wizards out there who've contributed their thoughts & insight into this class.

Much Appreciated....

Skatha
Fortuna (Wizard)
Edited by Skatha#1183 on 11/2/2013 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
WOOT!

Grats !
Reply Quote
Grats on PL100 ! : )
Reply Quote
Gratz and I'm jelly . :)
Reply Quote
Gratz!
Reply Quote
Gratz!
XOXO
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Great job!
Reply Quote
Grats!!! Now go do it again;)

I think I have ran with you before, your Wizards name(Fortuna) is one I remember.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]