Diablo® III

AU/NZ Crypt Run Group & Resources

01/15/2014 04:47 AMPosted by abend

Yes. But you can use either really so long as they have the right stats. There are alternatives, like a Compass Rose or 300th Spear.

If you know me, I'm going to suggest an alternative... Tyrael's Might chest piece!
wahooo~~~! :)

Sniped me a Blackthorne's, so Tyrael's might have to pass this time :(
Anyways, here's what I've got so far:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Deleuzian-1638/hero/38168761

The Armour (2.2k) and AR (300ish) needs to go up. Hard. Any advice?
Reply Quote
Get a strength Mempo with vitality, high all res and high life%. Strength is the most expensive Mempo but they should still be cheap, otherwise get a dex one.

Also, get two piece IK to get extra 60 all res - gloves and boots are easiest.

I'd personally swap the crafted bracers for Lacuni's. If not, you might need a 300th Spear or Compass Rose to get 24% MS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Monk, done plenty of crypt runs

Accidently sold my TS set, might reinvest as a prepper

Ydoajin#1716

Cheers guys

EDIT: Have prep set again, chaining during the weekend, add as required
Edited by Ydoajin#1716 on 1/17/2014 11:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Baba can Prep Crypts

Add Vamphyri#1371

Actually just prepped a crypts now if anyone is on.
Reply Quote
Hi, I got 2 ppl doing crypt runs everyday for long periods of time, I'm interested in building a Hota barb that is supposedly faster than even witch doctors COB.

can anyone please link me to a build and suggested gear defensive stats and dps? AR Life, Armor, DPS and attack per second maybe?
Reply Quote
01/17/2014 04:15 AMPosted by abend
Get a strength Mempo with vitality, high all res and high life%. Strength is the most expensive Mempo but they should still be cheap, otherwise get a dex one.

Also, get two piece IK to get extra 60 all res - gloves and boots are easiest.

I'd personally swap the crafted bracers for Lacuni's. If not, you might need a 300th Spear or Compass Rose to get 24% MS.

Weee. Just completed my WD preppers set. A bit low on LoH but preps Crpyts and Woods well enough. Looks like I'm ready to go!

Reply Quote
01/19/2014 09:38 PMPosted by Deleuzian
Weee. Just completed my WD preppers set. A bit low on LoH but preps Crpyts and Woods well enough. Looks like I'm ready to go!

VERRRRY NICE! If you feel LoH is a bit low, throw in PoT:Rain of Toads since it procs LoH very well.
Reply Quote
Hi Mugsy i'm from NZ an would like to join crypt runs iv been playing the amercias so it would be kool to play with some downunder players i usually prep woods thx.
Reply Quote
Hi,

Crash from Melbourne. I can prep Crypt, Woods, FoM and Weeping.

CrasherSLK#6622
Reply Quote
Hi all,

Brisbane player here. I've just come back after a little break of 2-3 months and looking to do some crypt runs. I have mp10 capable barb/wiz/monk, and also a Tr monk to prep

morax#1684
Edited by Morax#1684 on 1/26/2014 3:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ola guys,

i can prep crypts or woods
Use TR monk and WD respectively.

Nymphetemine#2469
Reply Quote
heyy every1 ^^

i recently came bakk after i stopped playing for 1 n a half yrs :o
looking to do a lot of crypt runs, i hav a mp10 capable archon wiz
but i can only prep woods D:

add me plz: Valkyrie#1751
Reply Quote
MP10 Barb and MP10 Archon wiz Toxin#1603
Reply Quote
Add me to the prep list please Mugsy with my barb.
Also Aus/NZ crypts are easily the best/most fun!!
Reply Quote
Mugsy - take me off the prepper list atm.... working on reducing A1 key stash and building A2 & A3 keys and doing ubers all the way to RoS.

Will see how we go from there :)
Reply Quote
490k archon wiz and hav prep toon too

add me: Valkyrie#1751
Reply Quote
OK peeps. The list is up to date as of this post. I'm off on two weeks holiday and won't be updating the list till early March. Take care y'all and I'll see you when there's about 2 weeks left of experiencing the AH to go.
Reply Quote
Hi Mugsy, I'd like to join your list as a woods prepper with my barb. Could you please add AlainMartin#6468.

Thx
Reply Quote
Well, I'm back home from my holidays now!

I've been keeping track of the release of Patch 2.0.1/2.0.2 while overseas. As expected, the new patch has pretty much rendered Crypt Runs dead. As such, I'll be retiring from updating this thread.

It's been a pleasure maintaining this list and consolidating the guide. I hope all that have signed up have made some more in game friends in preparation for RoS. Lets see what the overall D3 community comes up with for the most efficient way to gain XP in the coming weeks.

In saying all that...

02/24/2014 02:41 AMPosted by AlainMartin
Could you please add AlainMartin#6468

Just to be complete before I sign off :-)
Reply Quote
do people still crypt?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]