Diablo® III

AU/NZ Crypt Run Group & Resources

appologies to Cex, BlindFury & MonkeyMagic - bad lag and a ISP related disconnect (didn't resolve itself until Sunday) resulted in me dropping out of a run on Friday night just after getting stacks and 1/3 of crypt.

Hey Nick,
No problems. I realise a lot of players getting bad lag issues lately. I'm pretty easy going so those sorts of situations don't bother me too much =)
Reply Quote
Had a glitch over weekend. In woods 2 elites down, so all got 2 nv, started fighting 3rd. One group member DCed, so we stopped to wait for him. He returned to the game, we finished 3rd elite and all of the sudden 5nv popped up for all of us. I went to check far corner, 4th elite chain skeletons were still there. Happy headed to the crypt :)
Reply Quote
WD prep is unbeatable.
Reply Quote
11/19/2013 12:55 PMPosted by rkelly
WD prep is unbeatable.

Once I get my WD to 100 - I will try your setup... I found with my current build I have oom and cooldown problems when attempting 2nd and 3rd passings
Reply Quote
11/19/2013 12:55 PMPosted by rkelly
WD prep is unbeatable.

You show me yours and I'll show you mine. (crypt of course lol)
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 11/20/2013 8:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wow! Really good post by Mugsy & YDFWM especially liked the part on etiquette ,staying together, waiting for teammates ,etc… As a Wiz. I do fairly well prepping woods but still suck trying to prep. The Crypt. Is there a roster for players like me? I like the crypt runs and would like to join other like minded players.
Reply Quote
11/20/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Lux
I do fairly well prepping woods but still suck trying to prep. The Crypt. Is there a roster for players like me?

Nice DPS on your 2nd wiz Lux, in regards to crypt runners (not preppers) there is currently no roster - but I would suggest that you ask for an channel invite from one of the many crypt preppers on the list and look who posts when a crypt is prepped.

Alternatively, with some slight changes to your barb or monk toons into a build similar to any of the crypt prepper and join in the fun - aim is low dps, life regen or life on hit, high vit / dmg mit - aggro the mothers but don't kill - get the crypt thick with zombies and then bring in a crew to clean of filth for max XP.

Have fun!
Reply Quote
*twerk* bump hump
Reply Quote
Thanks for the suggestions.
Reply Quote
Prepped 3 mp10 crypts last night, broadcasted, only Bob came along to one. Good exp even for solo, from P17 to P24. No interest?

Ended up doing ubers, met good ppl btw.
Reply Quote
I have finished leveling up my 2nd monk, so I will be back to doing crypts most nights.
My new 2nd monk is now dedicated setup to prep crypts :)

I will be online tonight at about 9pm (Adelaide time), so if I'm not on your friends list send me a request (JJE#1799), and I will broadcast once I have a crypt being prepped :) If I don't get a full party I will then use the channel to get extra players.
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Defender
Prepped 3 mp10 crypts last night, broadcasted, only Bob came along to one. Good exp even for solo, from P17 to P24. No interest?

Sorry to hear it defender... I am certainly still interested - I found the same problem on the crypt channel on Monday night - I didn't even know there was a channel up last night - was lucky enough that a couple of others were on and we grouped up and ran through crypts together...

This comes to the crux of what we have been discussing recently about crypt runs - it really seems that you need to get at least another player keen to commit to a run with you - otherwise you have prepped for naught - as we all seem to to be prepping with a toon that we don't want to xp up as a priority.
Reply Quote
... - otherwise you have prepped for naught - as we all seem to to be prepping with a toon that we don't want to xp up as a priority.

Thanks Nick, doesn't bother me tbh, I am capable of doing it and gained exp, just a wasted opportunity for some who needs leveling. This is why I'm here as a prepper, to help others.

And I run DH with 3 sets of gear and skills: ubers, exp farm and a prepper set, so no hero switching, no loss.
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Defender
And I run DH with 3 sets of gear and skills: ubers, exp farm and a prepper set, so no hero switching, no loss.

Multi tasking! NP Defender
Reply Quote
it got stickied!
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 08:11 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
it got stickied!

Now I'm stuck forever in time
Reply Quote
Awwwwww yissssss. Thank you Arc! :P
Reply Quote
Thanks Arc! Much appreciated mate.
Reply Quote
Just a tip for you Monks that run crypts, Cyclone Strike + Palm = WIN! Monks with no palm...get it. Sick of these lame excuses "I don't like playing with Palm". Get over it, you're in crypt runs! Palm = Fastest way to kill !@#$ in there (if the dps kill the palmed mobs that is).
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Defender

What i find is a good way to get people in your game is to open up social and leave a message saying that you have an open crypt SO come and join :D

You do some very nice prep work Defender
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]