Diablo® III

Wierd Color Issue

Hello Everyone,

I seem to be having a slight problem with Diablo 3 and researching the issue has not been very successful. When I load up the game everything appears in strange colors. I would just post a picture of it, but I don't see an option for that, so I will do my best to describe it. It looks kind of like you are viewing it through 3D glasses. There is a red image on the left and a green image on the right, both overlapping each other. Other than this color overlapping issue, everything seems to be in order for gameplay. However, I can't really play while it is like this.

I tried playing with all of the video settings in D3 and nothing worked. I tried updating drivers for my computer and that didn't work. I have tried troubleshooting compatibility with D3 and still gotten nothing. I even deleted and redownloaded the game from battlenet and it didn't help.

This computer is pretty new, but up until a couple of days ago the game was working just fine. I am running windows 8 right now. The computer is a desktop and is attached to my Samsung LED TV, but neither the computer or TV have 3D capability.

I appreciate any help or tips anyone can provide. Thank you.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
JimmyStew,

Did you just update to Windows 8.1 by any chance? It seems to be turning on Nvidia's 3D mode for a lot of people. You should be able to disable that feature under the 3D Stereoscopic mode section in Nvidia's Control Panel to make it stop.

Thank you for your timely response Omrakos. That was the issue exactly. Have a great day.
Reply Quote
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]