Diablo® III

Kick it up a notch

Hey wizzies,

My life's earnings are in my wiz:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Obechu-1116/hero/24100378

Items are getting really expensive now... any suggestions on the next course to take next?
Reply Quote
Need to upgrade that storm crow to one with at least 450 life on hit. Try and get an 8/4 with at least 5.5 crit, 6 crit preferred.
Reply Quote
I think storm crow is low on the list actually. You really need a lot more ehp/mitigation. Your chest should have armor or all resist. Your rare ring could use all resist, and lacuni could use armor or all resist. Pants could also use armor and/or all resist.

You also have more APOC than you need, you could gain dps by getting a non-apoc source that has a double int roll, possibly with vitality to up your ehp as well.

Finally, your build. I wouldn't use glass cannon as a passive unless you are doing some low mp farming because your defenses are already not good. Blur or unstable anomaly are good choices there. Consider teleport wormhole also instead of blood magic. The huge boost in mobility will increase your actual clear times more than the small boost in sheet dps from blood magic.
Reply Quote
The way I see it there is a few things that I plan on doing:

-gaining 100 AR from chest and bracers, with the addition of about 20 more AR on my lame gloves.
-get better rings/ammys

I also have 1400 essences which I've been saving since forever but I'm not sure what I should craft really -- any advice? Oh, I am exactly on the 2.73 AS BP... so everything I have would need to remain the same IAS which is going to be a pain in the gluteus maximus cost wise.

You also have more APOC than you need, you could gain dps by getting a non-apoc source that has a double int roll, possibly with vitality to up your ehp as well.

Without thinking too much I bought a 3rd APoC piece because someone at the time made great efforts to persuade me to do so. Although I dropped probably the most amount of money I've ever spent on a single item (~80m) on my force, it has however really helped me with single targets; I just feel more smooth with the 25 apoc I have.... I could get about 10k more damage by selling my apoc force and getting a double int one -- thoughts?

Thanks everyone for your continued support; much love!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]