Diablo® III

Blackthorne free on Bnet

just check the games clients on the bnet account management and under the classic games youll see the blackthorne game for download.

enjoy
Reply Quote
weird. Thanks for the heads up. Lost Vikings?

I never did play Blackthorne....
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Is this download new? I have not even heard of it but that could be because it is such an old game. Hrmm.. Might be something to play with when other games are down or on travel.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 11/2/2013 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
11/02/2013 02:56 PMPosted by MissCheetah
I have not even heard of it but that could be because it is such an old game.
Depends on your definition of "old".
Blackthorne is an excellent game. Prince of Persia-esque with a boomstick!
And it's true - many gamers were probably born after it came out. Sad, but true.
Came out in 1994 if anyone is wondering.

I haven't downloaded this one yet - is the SNES game (doubtful) or the PC game?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
They have a Windows version up there. Also, I was out of HS before 1994 so yeah... Never owned a console though so would not have heard of it.
Reply Quote
blackthorne was awesome, puzzles, stealth, tactics, bosses, upgrades, story, apocalyptic barren theme

worth anyone's time whos into dark themed games and sidescroll action.
Reply Quote
Wow that is a oldie lol I never heard of it but I was born in 1977 and graduated from HS in 1997. 1994 was like my 2nd year of High school.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]