Diablo® III

XBOX Monk Hell Giltch

I just beat Diablo in Nightmare mode and just as Hell starts I get to the gate to get into New Tristam and the guy outside will not activate his quest so that I can go into the town. Has anyone else had this problem? If so how do I fix it? I have tried quitting the game & Dash boarding. Both do not work.
Reply Quote
I had it happen to me one time. I changed to normal difficulty and started a game. Then switched it back to the difficulty I wanted afterwards. It seemed like a workaround, but hasn't been able to recreate the error.

This was on Monk and Xbox. Generally the monks Thunderclap-rune spirit generator abillity, seems to be the root of some problems. Some weird teleportaion behavior. Problem with doing the Butcher challange "Stunning Reversal" (had to use other abillity to make it count). Just wondering if you're using the same abillity?
Edited by Melldorain#2220 on 11/2/2013 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]