Diablo® III

Status update from GG wizzes? What r u doing?

Just curious to know gg forum regulars are up to. I really don't see you guys here as much as before.

Jaetch
Boozor
Void
Charlatan
Darshu
Peterbiz
Kiza
Melkor
Piehole
Dolynick
Moba
Gccanum

1 wk left before the Blizzcon,
2 more months until the end of the year,
5 months left until AH disappears.

All we got left is plvling until then?
Reply Quote
play other games
Reply Quote
slice some monsters and maybe get a device :)
Reply Quote
Been a slow week for me.....P-lvling my WD....I may pick up the DirectTV Blizzcon package for next weekend..if for nothing else than to see the Starcraft Championship....Saw Enders Game last night, pretty good book adaption....

But yeah have not been spending as much time playing D3
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Got my monk from paragon 82 to 87 (almost 88). DH from 15 to 24. Built a MP5 capable Archon set for <1M gold (I'll post something about that later). Researched stuff for BlizzCon. Trying to breed a competitive Pokemon team on Pokemon Y version.

That was my week other than working and chilling with family.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
I am desperately trying to figure out how to get my 3rd wizard to 100 before Thursday...this challenge is compounded by the fact that I'm on the road on business through Wednesday...I'm at p97
Edited by Melkor#1521 on 11/3/2013 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/03/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Melkor
I am desperately trying to figure out how to get my 3rd wizard to 100 before Thursday...this challenge is compounded by the fact that I'm on the road on business through Wednesday...I'm at p97

Grind it out. You can do it from 97, no problem.

Or get someone else to do it while you are away.
Reply Quote
11/03/2013 07:01 AMPosted by yodatoy
I really don't see you guys here as much as before.

Yoda, if you would just use Mumble, there are plenty of chances to catch players during peak usage.

I'm not doing anything but paragon xp. There is no point for me to farm loot or farm ubers.
Reply Quote
I've been focusing on a shift in gears with Meteor lately, exploring the 30 APoC route for a while. My progress there is about to come to an end though so I'm not sure what's next. I've stopped pushing my SNS set at all for the most part as I see little point anymore. I've hit my original PLevel goal now too so, while I have lots of room for more, it isn't as pressing a priority as it was. I find myself playing less lately, partly due to the players I'm used to running with being scattered and not as active as before and partly because I'm getting a little tired of the same run over and over and over again. I'm slowly grinding my WD the last little bit to 100 and my alt wizard is creeping up as well just from simply little solo runs here and there.

-dolynick
Edited by dolynick#1290 on 11/3/2013 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Not GG but whatever... I'm at work.. bored. Took 182hrs to get my second wizard to p100, mostly because I was running random pub games for at least 50 of those levels. Got my new wizard up to 60 and I'll start p-levelling maybe tonight..... when everyone in America will be asleep :(

I'm pretty sure I spent more time trying to come up with my new wizard's name than getting it to 60. Finally, I settled for "pewpew".

Anyone have suggestions for my next one (considering the names I'm already using)?

Melkor
That's about 10~20 prepped Crypt runs? That's doable.
Reply Quote
"That's about 10~20 prepped Crypt runs? That's doable."

Forget it mur, the lag in my hotel room is so bad...it's unplayable :(
Reply Quote
Wish i was a gg wiz lol
Reply Quote
Oh... you're playing from a hotel room... GG. Ah well, just complete it after Thursday or after BlizzCon or whatever

And ugh... MrDuMa -> Murderma -> Mur...

This is why I stopped using my previous handle of "pichu".....
Reply Quote
Oh... you're playing from a hotel room... GG. Ah well, just complete it after Thursday or after BlizzCon or whatever

And ugh... MrDuMa -> Murderma -> Mur...

This is why I stopped using my previous handle of "pichu".....

I only say it because I love ya brotha!
Reply Quote
My monk has just reached P86 yesterday then I'll start working on my dh from P50. Thereafter, if time permits, may take a look at my wd.
Reply Quote
I've just been busy being a gg wiz...
Reply Quote
I'm going to try an OS Stormcrow for the last 10 levels. I'm currently sitting at 105 hours invested.
Edited by Óðr#1322 on 11/4/2013 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
Busy playing iTunes Match.
Reply Quote
11/04/2013 10:30 AMPosted by Junger
Busy playing iTunes Match.

I figured. you like music?
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
11/03/2013 07:01 AMPosted by yodatoy
Piehole

yeah...i'm still here. My mom and sis and her two kids and mother-in-law were in town since last thursday. We had the kids outnumbered 5-4 for a day...otherwise we settled for a 4-4 tie most of the time. Few minutes for AH here and there...and not much else.

Mostly been AH'ing to try to get my 300k DPS & 89 mit with litany gearset to work. Close...but not quite. I'm down to just 2 pieces (mostly) to make it work.

I ought to get back to leveling wiz#2 in the meanwhile. DE farming in VOTA might be more fun than paragon leveling in Crypts, really. Its not quite 2 for 1....but its still decent XP and I get some shots on goal for a gg ammy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]