Diablo® III

Crypt Runs

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the company of my Aussie and NZ friends and their help in totally demolishing the Act 1 Crypts. gg guys.
Reply Quote
agreed. has been a ball. gaining some nice XP too and some laughs which is always a plus. slowly getting close to P100
Reply Quote
Last night I managed to squeeze 3 para levels from 83 to 86 in 4 runs: Crypt -> FoM -> Weeping. Other guys were dinging quite often too.

Cheers,

DH-prepper ;)
Reply Quote
Add me keen for crypt runs to level my monk. I can prep with barb. Such a pain prepping and cant get a full crew. NZ player
Reply Quote
Ill add you Achilles. I have a purpose built crypt prepper who only does 13k damage and can run through the crypts 5 - 6 times to prep it properly, usually chockers, and I actually enjoy prepping.
Reply Quote
Septimus, the crypt you prepped in our game last night actually slowed my new PC down! I've never seen a screen that was literally side to side full of zombies! Great work with the prepping.

I really should turn my TR monk into a good crypt prepper (needs more AR and armour)... sadly, she's delegated to mule status at the moment but with my bro's characters all powerlevelled, I can make my WD a mule now.
Reply Quote
Any chance a DH can join?? Haha ;)
Reply Quote
Add me if you guys wanna do crypt runs. I'm not always doing crypt runs when on but if we have a bigger group of people to run with, chances are we'll all have someone to do a crypt run with when online.

I had a play around with gear I already had and came up with this for a crypt prepper:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mugsy-6765/hero/33629317

Armour is lacking but I managed to get all resistances 600-700, life regen at 3500 and she moves fast enough to avoid most attacks.

Health is a decent 56k and I've got BoH and Serenity to help keep me alive.

DPS is more than a tickle, but not quite a poke... maybe a sensual stroke.
Reply Quote
I use my female tank to prep crypts. Learnt from Septimus' barb

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/YDFWM-6389/hero/36153848
Reply Quote
11/02/2013 08:25 PMPosted by Mugsy
DPS is more than a tickle, but not quite a poke... maybe a sensual stroke.

I LOLed.
Reply Quote
Bought a cheap Daibo (you guys won't believe how many bloody Daibos I now have) which increased life, has loh instead of LS (since I had sensual dps and we all know LS is only good when it's hard and rough) and also improved spirit regen. Also came with Str which improved my armour by a whole 1%! Every little bit helps.

DPS dropped to 14k so it's in tickling territory now. Health is 64k.

Gonna head out now but might be on later to test out this bad girl.
Reply Quote
Have fun. I'm at work, next 2 nights. I'll join you again on Tuesday night, or most of MonDAY or TuesDAY.

It been a blast, and good, xp too.
Reply Quote
I'm at work during the day unfortunately.

Pink did OK for prepping crypts. Didn't have the massive mobs Septimus makes... but still decent. Gotta make another few passes when I prep I guess.
Reply Quote
I'm at work during the day unfortunately.

Pink did OK for prepping crypts. Didn't have the massive mobs Septimus makes... but still decent. Gotta make another few passes when I prep I guess.

I'm not sure if you were tickling them or stroking them. They seem to respond quite well to a tickle or two, or three, or even four. Very occasionally five, but don't spoil them.
Reply Quote
wish i had a spare spot to make a toon for prepping crypts. barb kills most if i attempt a second pass through. i change a few pieces of gear and skills on my monk and turn her into a perma TR. she can make a few passes through without killing, but the sustain isnt quite the best :P

its amazing the difference in XP a full group makes as well. i kind of hate prepping one and running it solo as i know i can get easily 2-3 times the XP in full group.
Reply Quote
wish i had a spare spot to make a toon for prepping crypts...

I change 11 items and 4 skills before and after, ~15 seconds, works ok. You can do the same I suppose.
Reply Quote
What is the pattern of those mothers vomitting?

I saw 3, 3(some time 2), 2 and then 1 if I hang around them. But if I leave their areas and come back later, they can spawn 3 again but really long between spawn after that. They only spawn if you stay near them long enough for them to spawn. I have tried to go fast with my dashing strike and it seem that only some mothers will spawn.

Can all the preppers keep an eye on it please? It's no use spending so much time hanging around for those that only spawns 1.
Reply Quote
Agree with all and sundry above - has been excellent fun running with all of you - seeing everyone else ping off levels like nobody's business now that I am in the 90's...

Now for p100...
Reply Quote
11/02/2013 07:27 AMPosted by Septimus
Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the company of my Aussie and NZ friends and their help in totally demolishing the Act 1 Crypts. gg guys.

I still cant believe you're 60+.

You're like the Stifler's Mom of the D3 world! lol
Reply Quote
11/03/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Ryoka
You're like the Stifler's Mom

LOL - Rick you push the boundaries so well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]