Diablo® III

Seeing That No Blues look @ D2 Forums anymore

Does anyone know if they are even doing a Ladder Reset again? We are due for one and I would much Rather play D2 then D3
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
11/04/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Viperman
Does anyone know if they are even doing a Ladder Reset again? We are due for one and I would much Rather play D2 then D3
We're still planning on doing ladder resets for Diablo II, and when we have more information on when our next one will be, we'll make sure to give you a heads up on the Diablo II forums. This particular delay was to help us accommodate BlizzCon 2013. :)
Reply Quote
11/04/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Viperman
I would much Rather play D2 then D3

Wait for RoS, buddy.
Reply Quote
Does this "delay" mean it is not going to be announced or take place until after blizzcon?
Reply Quote
Looking forward to the ladder reset myself. :)
Reply Quote
As am I. Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 are different enough that I still enjoy playing both very much. I love diablo 3 and I love d2 resets as well.

Just wish it could get a little bit more support and attention by blizzard.

Such as pick 2 days out of the year and have reset on those 2 days EVERY year and make sure they stick to it.
Edited by Drizzt#1479 on 11/5/2013 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
So... Blizzcon is done, when could you give info about ladder reset? :)
Reply Quote
Yes, please tell us!
Reply Quote
when is reset so we could start the lvling all over since d3 bunrned me out
Reply Quote
Yes please let us know. Diablo 3 is headed in a wonderful direction I think but I still greatly enjoy playing d2 and the ladder resets especially.

Blizzcon is over, I would really like some info about when the next reset is. Please give us some info!!
Reply Quote
im really tired of d3.....i reinstalled d2 last night...please reset it now i didnt play since 09 i sold all and i want to restart
Reply Quote
Thank you for the announcement, i look forward to november 26th!!
Edited by Drizzt#1479 on 11/13/2013 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
On behalf of all Europeans , always when these serves are up , and we can play, it's around midnight.
Is not possible to make it better for us , like 15-18pm to start?
Reply Quote
So will be this possible to start in 3-4 hours?
Reply Quote
What rune do you add to frostburn gauntlets to upgrade them?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]