Diablo® III

Diablo food

MVP - Technical Support
12 Human Mage
I don't tend to snack and rarely ever eat near the PC. My go-to snack though if I have one is popcorn. Sweets end up going stale and getting thrown out in my house.

Beverages:
AM - Coffee
Mid-day - Water
Evening/Night - Water, hot tea, or wine.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Jalapeno kettle cooked chips.

I can down a whole party-sized bag in a single weekend gaming session.

A man of my own stomach. (Though I prefer Miss Vicky's, personally.)
Reply Quote
Community Manager

I'm allergic to capsaicin. I CAN NEVER KNOW THIS JOY.

/sob
Reply Quote

/sob

This actually caused me to feel sad. I also really want chips right now to chase away the sadness.

Also, beef jerky is an amazing food for game time. The protein keeps you full and it's oh so delicious. Jack Link's is epic.
Edited by Fenaeris#1953 on 11/6/2013 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just bought D3 !!! Currently installing via CD-ROM

Anyways, my snack for gaming is a freezy!
Reply Quote
mountain dew :)
Reply Quote
Drink Dr. pepper

Eat Nekot crackers or a sammich.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
If I snack, it's usually a handful of almonds or a piece of fruit. Yeah, I know, kinda boring, but the weight doesn't come off as easily as it once did and best way to avoid the dreaded four-letter word diet is to not eat delicious noshes in the first place.

It's funny. When I was a kid, I could eat ice cream all day long and not worry about my weight, but my parents wouldn't let me. Now that I'm an adult, I can eat ice cream whenever I want, but my waist (and thighs and hips) won't let me.

Life sucks.

I do, however, drink tea when gaming: either black tea with milk, or herbal mint tea.
Reply Quote
In sweden it is a tradition to bake own Pizza-rolles pre-launch of a game just to eat it while playing the first night / day.

- Pizza-rolles are a dough carved out with tomatosous, cheese and ham.
- The hot version is with bacon instead of ham, and have pieces of cayenne-pepper or chili or jalapeños.
- When done, we roll the whole thing together to one long piece and carv out pieces, those are put into forms and then later stuffed into the oven.
- I use spices like Oregano, Garlic and Onion in my pizza-rolles and I like to do a 50/50 batch of mild and hot pizza-rolles.

Takes 30 minutes in total to make and buying "instant pizza dough" is a faster way to make those.

I did some right before Diablo 3 launch, and will do it again with the expansion!

Picture:http://kryddburken.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/pizzabullar.jpg
Edited by Enkeria#1978 on 11/6/2013 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/06/2013 12:10 PMPosted by katanasoul
Would be funny to see the European version of this thread

made me chuckle.
Reply Quote
Nevalistis, the forum wouldn't be the same without you!
Reply Quote

Omg, Miss Vicky's!!!

I love those chips!

My favorite snack while gaming would probably be pretzels and lemonade though.
Edited by CompleatWych#1423 on 11/6/2013 1:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/06/2013 11:53 AMPosted by Godric
Microbrews....mmmmm ;)
Reply Quote
11/06/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Nevalistis

oh my gob... that's just... such injustice. I love spicy food to the point of eating almost everything super hot. I can't even imagine not knowing that pleasure. It makes my mouth water even thinking about it >< hahaha
Edited by Godric#1954 on 11/6/2013 2:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Typically I use going to the kitchen as a decent excuse to get up, stretch and move around. That being said, I often have candied ginger slices and hot tea available in the nibbles areas. I make a pot of tea and put it in a thermal carafe, and the ginger is always in the air tight cookie jar.
Reply Quote
In sweden it is a tradition to bake own Pizza-rolles pre-launch of a game just to eat it while playing the first night / day.

- Pizza-rolles are a dough carved out with tomatosous, cheese and ham.
- The hot version is with bacon instead of ham, and have pieces of cayenne-pepper or chili or jalapeños.
- When done, we roll the whole thing together to one long piece and carv out pieces, those are put into forms and then later stuffed into the oven.
- I use spices like Oregano, Garlic and Onion in my pizza-rolles and I like to do a 50/50 batch of mild and hot pizza-rolles.

Takes 30 minutes in total to make and buying "instant pizza dough" is a faster way to make those.

I did some right before Diablo 3 launch, and will do it again with the expansion!

Picture:http://kryddburken.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/pizzabullar.jpg

that looks and sounds diabolically delicious!!
Edited by Godric#1954 on 11/6/2013 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Want to get a blue response?
1. Cats
2. Food

I'm currently eating a homemade burrito.

Blues have been responding to lots of things lately, they've really been ontop of a lot of discussions and constructive criticism. It's no surprise you might see a certain % of posts in off-topic light-hearted discussions with the amount of just senseless entitled blizzard-bashing that is the Diablo 3 Forums, or people who want to have their point of view heard but in a manner that is arrogant or puts down other people's opinions. That kind of stuff is allowed because it's an opinion but it doesn't mean it's worth Blue's time. They're real people, and they're only helping to represent an entire company, and honestly, with the significant volume of belligerence they have to wade through on a daily basis, I'd say they're doing a pretty decent job. And also, meow.

I can see how I triggered a rant.
Totally not what I was implying. CM involvement has gone up quite a bit lately.
They like cats and food. I do as well.
Reply Quote
View profile
Pickled herring and crackers, or sardines. yum....
Reply Quote
(Though I prefer Miss Vicky's, personally.)

It's all about Tim's Cascade. Shout out to the Pacific NW!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]