Diablo® III

Diablo food

I can see how I triggered a rant.
Totally not what I was implying. CM involvement has gone up quite a bit lately.
They like cats and food. I do as well.

Haha, well I didn't know if you were trying to be rude or not so I wasn't saying it directly in response to you as much as I was just trying to defend them in general. So I apologize if it may have come off as directed only at you. I have heard a lot of people complaining lately about blues and how they "only respond to trivial things and never give real answers" blah blah (which obviously is not remotely true if you even look at the blue post history), and I just strongly feel that they're doing a great job and I appreciate their hard work. I'm glad you agree with that ;p
Reply Quote
Back in the D2 days I used to like to get some soft tacos from Taco Bell and sit there and chow down and read chat. While actually playing it would snack on Reese's mini cups.

On D3 when I used to play. Habenero stuffed olives. Also peeled and chopped cucumbers in lemon juice and salt. Sometime lightly salted mixed nuts. Yeah I don't eat as much crap 10+ years later.
Reply Quote
Back in the D2 days I used to like to get some soft tacos from Taco Bell and sit there and chow down and read chat. While actually playing it would snack on Reese's mini cups.

On D3 when I used to play. Habenero stuffed olives. Also peeled and chopped cucumbers in lemon juice and salt. Sometime lightly salted mixed nuts. Yeah I don't eat as much crap 10+ years later.

Taco Bell is still a part of my diet. lol Nothing like a Mexican Pizza.
Reply Quote

Taco Bell is still a part of my diet. lol Nothing like a Mexican Pizza.

I still do it every once in a while but man it was at least 3-4 nights a week at least back then.
Reply Quote
or in your glass/bottle ?

Rittenhouse Rye Whiskey, neat.
Reply Quote
I have a cup, basically an adult size sippy cup, that I sit right in front of me so I can drink hands free but I don't really eat while I'm on the computer.
Reply Quote
I enjoy having a good IPA beer while slaying demons. I seldom eat while playing though, but when I do, it's mostly cookies or my wife's lemon-orange muffins.
Reply Quote
can't eat while playing - need both hands and hate cleaning the keyboard and/or mouse. I just have an IV drip of Scotch. In all seriousness, I have a few craft beers handy nice and ice cold - and chit-chat with my friends while laughing at dying when there is a jailer/arcane/desecrator/waller mob...
Edited by Myrmidon#1640 on 11/6/2013 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Fruits!
I'm a Vitamin Monster, rawr!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Fruits!
I'm a Vitamin Monster, rawr!

Mm, fruits! Strawberries are one of my favorite reasons to be in Southern California.
Reply Quote
Big bag of chips on one side, orange juice on the other... mmmm... my favourite weekend plays. :D
Reply Quote
I had to retire early at the age of 54.t..then did computer graphics for 3 years (that's one reason I had to retire--when I discovered Photoshop,Bryce.Poser,True Space, Cararra,etc I was totally blown away- that's all I could do - became totally obsessed-installed them all on my work PCs and I basically traded computer 3Dgraphics for my job)- I was a lawyer but my lifelong passion had been photography and cartooning. After three years of CG came the fateful day when I discovered D2. It was the first time I had ever experienced an mmo/morpg--I actually thought it was a miracle! In a way I still do.

So with my addictive personality I got totally hooked on D2 playing up yo 20 hours a day. I could do Cows forever. My Javazon, Deerdancer, was at some point of every day during one season within the top 5 on the West Ladder. I survived solely on Pizza from my local Dominoes(they made awesome pizza). At times I would literally be sitting surrounded waist-deep in empty Pizza boxes and got several free pizza certificates for having ordered 100 pizzas. Pizza and coca cola and D2 then WOW became my life.

Then I discovered Second Life which believe it or not is much more addictive than Diablo or WOW-give it a try its free to play and it goes great with mushroom and pepperoni pizza :-)

Now at age 67 I'm back at D3 hopelfully looking for that great legendary that will allow me to equip my WD in Grand Style -- so far RNG has shown it hates me. But I am still hopeful - at my age you have to be hopeful :-) I now survive on mini-burgers-great gamer's food.
Edited by hawkeye#1460 on 11/6/2013 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/06/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Brad
Thought you were a woman.

Yes, but Jaetch's a man, man.
Reply Quote
i dont.
Edited by Odin#1507 on 11/6/2013 6:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
Quite the fan of hummus...on just about anything. The fiancee sometimes whips up the home-made stuff, which is pure gold, but I'm much less culinarily gifted, so I'll settle for a tub of the Costco stuff when I get desperate.

I also tried some Trader Joe's yogurt-dipped raisins the other day, but those things were painfully sweet. Guess I'll stick to the good ol' chocolate-covered variety in the future. That's what I get for trying new things. NEVER try new things. Repetition and low resistance is the key to a rewarding life -- and succeeding at D3! ZIIIIIING. (Sorry, I have no friends and never learned to properly socialize :(.)
Reply Quote
View profile
Jalepeno poppers. Man I love them, sometimes a quesadilla with some homemade hotsauce as well. Sometimes both.
Reply Quote
Pizza rolls. They're easy to eat one-handed and they don't get my hands dirty.
Reply Quote
11/06/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Enkeria
http://kryddburken.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/pizzabullar.jpg

WITCHCRAFT!

11/06/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Ryaskybird
delicious noshes

My new favorite way to describe food!

My partner is a PT and snack foods are pretty much contraband. If I eat while gaming it would be either a piece of fruit or a handful of unsalted almonds.

I drink a lot of water, and perhaps too much black coffee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]