Diablo® III

Diablo food

Edited by BromBones#1271 on 11/7/2013 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Rum or scotch and diet coke.

Glen Fiddich, Bundy rum, Sailor Jerry... :)
Reply Quote
11/06/2013 12:10 PMPosted by katanasoul
Would be funny to see the European version of this thread

My European version - raw nuts /Almonds and hazelnuts/ and dried fruits /blueberries , cranberries and raisins/, all this mixed. NO chance to make something to remember to your keyboard and mouse pad. Beverages: at the morning coffee - double espresso with little condensed milk, midday beer or juice, evening - whiskey - aged Bushmills or Macallan, fits perfect with my nuts/fruits mix :)
Reply Quote
I like to snack on the cereal "Puffins". The peanut butter flavor, no milk. ;P
Reply Quote
View profile
American Harvest vodka on the rocks or with blue Monster. I won't eat over my keyboard, made that mistake once. Once!
Reply Quote
Carrot sticks, I quit smoking so I have to have something to replace it.
Reply Quote
Skittles and vodka.

-JJ
Reply Quote
cheese danish, gallon of Mtn Dew or Dr. pepper and cigs
Reply Quote
11/10/2013 01:10 PMPosted by MackDaddyMef
cheese danish, gallon of Mtn Dew or Dr. pepper and cigs

Ehe, US "Danish's" aint nothing like the real deal :)) Trust me, I am danish, and was horrified to learn what a US "Danish" tasted like....And cheese are not, I say NOT, in any original danish cakes :))

Anyways, fruit, nuts (all kinds regular, no roasted/salted or greasy nuts!) as long as they are not messy. Hate "sticky keys"! :o)

For beverage, I go for water, coffee, coca cola and sometimes tea, especially tea now that it is going colder here in Northen Europe :)
Reply Quote
I don't eat anything while playing this game for fear of finding good loot, freaking out, and choking to death LOL!!! But if I did want to eat something for adventuring it would be granola bars, an apple, maybe crackers or something.
Reply Quote
was trying to post from my smartphone but had issues...

anyhow..

earlier with d3 it was starburst and coke.

More lately it's been tea.. and for heavier, longer grinds I go coffee.
Reply Quote
Water/Tea/Coffee
Reply Quote
Do you feel like fixing the unplayable lag in D3 since Nov 10,2013. Hundreds on here can't even play the game....?
Reply Quote
11/07/2013 08:27 AMPosted by lukempls
Me and my friends used to play beerablo all the time. There were a couple different sets of rules, but my favorite was to see who could level a hardcore character furthest after a regular interval of beers.

Beerablo! Amazing. That's definitely a solid idea.

Here's another one, every time your character dies, you have to chug a bottle.
Reply Quote
2 cans of monster energy. & beer too*
Edited by BattleTag#11143 on 11/11/2013 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]