Diablo® III

Increase for Crafting Material stacks

I was wondering if we will see an increase in the amount we can stack any particular craft material i.e. Demonic Essence, tomes, gems, etc with either the pre-expansion patch or RoS.
Reply Quote
im hoping they increase the stacks on all of the craft materials to at least 500. i would really like to see them all stack to 999 though.

however, considering many of them currently only stack to 100 then having them stack to 500 will give me some much needed space.

of course, then there is the argument that they are introducing new craftables and such. so that means we will need even more space in our already limited inventory. so having them all stack to 999 will be a great benefit since it will tack far longer to fill up one stack.

please blizz, increase our stack sizes!!!
Reply Quote
im hoping they increase the stacks on all of the craft materials to at least 500. i would really like to see them all stack to 999 though.

however, considering many of them currently only stack to 100 then having them stack to 500 will give me some much needed space.

of course, then there is the argument that they are introducing new craftables and such. so that means we will need even more space in our already limited inventory. so having them all stack to 999 will be a great benefit since it will tack far longer to fill up one stack.

why stop at 999, it could be 1000 like the tome of secrets
I've been running out of space since I've been stacking up on as many materials (as im paragon lvling/farming) i can for the RoS release since the auction house is going of business
currently i have 6000 tomes, 2400 demonic essence, 300-400 flawless gems for all 4 types and about 4000 tears
Edited by Havik#1336 on 11/7/2013 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

why stop at 999, it could be 1000 like the tome of secrets
I've been running out of space since I've been stacking up on as many materials (as im paragon lvling/farming) i can for the RoS release since the auction house is going of business
currently i have 6000 tomes, 2400 demonic essence, 300-400 flawless gems for all 4 types and about 4000 tears

its just a number the most important points to note are this:
  • all stack sizes need to be the same! none of the BS 100 stack for some things and 500 for others.
  • increase the stack size to a higher limit above what it is now. it could be 1000, 2000, 10,000.... it doesnt matter. just make it happen. it will help players to consoldiate their resources especially considering the new materials that will be coming into play.
  • Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 11/10/2013 11:51 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    i guess noone else really cares about the stacks
    Reply Quote
    11/15/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Havik
    i guess noone else really cares about the stacks

its not that.
    its the forum.

unless this sort of thing is posted in the General Forum then dont expect a lot of response.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]