idk if I'll do them again soon, maybe I will, maybe I won't, depends on how the weekend shapes up.
I did azmodan, but I'm not going to do any of the other bosses, ever, not even at gunpoint. I would choose death.
I'll post youtube links when they're done uploading.
1. Cookie cutter archon
3. 358k DPS, 476k EHP, 87.4% mit, 2.2% LS fully unbuffed (no passives)
7. Scoundrel with buriza and cold tal's ammy.
1. FoM 0 deaths
2. Desolate sands: 1 death
3. VotA: 2 deaths (This really, really was no fun)
4. Kulle: No.
5. FoS: 0 deaths
6. SB: No.
7. Core of Arreat: 0 deaths, time 1:56
8. Azmodan: Too many deaths to count, time 8:16 (did I mention fun?)
9. Spire 1: 0 (Unique monster is in there about 1:20 in) I'll do another one without shrine eventually
P.S. It goes without saying that I'm completely undergeared for solo MP10 archon, and yet I still completed everything but the boss fights rather acceptably. If it were Jaetch or Peterbiz, things would have looked a lot different. Proof enough that archon wizards are capable of doing MP10?