Diablo® III

Tyrael spray paint freehand

If I was not for the window outside I would have thought the whole room was fake and part of the art work! Nice work man! So Sweet!
Reply Quote
Wow this is awesome,excellent work...I'm a bit jealous of your friend room I want one
Reply Quote
bro this is crazy good man its good to see other people from detroit showin their skills man check out our diablo themed song tell me how u like it

https://soundcloud.com/have-no-fear-1/have-no-fear-ft-the-space#new-timed-comment-at-295648
Reply Quote
bro email me or something when you get a chance danywilliams09@gmail.com i wanna bring u in for our album art sir seriously
Reply Quote
oh my, i should have started hanging in community creations a long time ago. that is wicked
Reply Quote
Wow........amazing. Great work! Thanks for sharing!
Reply Quote
Is the sketch done with aid of a projector? how did you get that transition from ceiling to wall so nice.
Reply Quote
Very cool. Do you have site showing your work? Someday, I'd like to have my man-cave painted in a similar way, with a wrap around montage of all my favorite video game characters. Tyrael is definitely on that list. Along with Thrall, Mario, Sonic, Samus, Mega Man, Chrono, Chun-Li, Scorpion, Sabin, Earthworm Jim, and a whole host of others I can't think of right now. But I digress. I'd love to see more of your work, so if you have a deviant page or something, give us a link!
Reply Quote
That is awesome. You definitely know your stuff!
Reply Quote
My room walls are white. There's a mirror.

So jealous.

Awesome job man!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]