Diablo® III

Who filled the spot for you?

11/12/2013 10:03 AMPosted by PieHole
I rode MrDuMa pretty hard for awhile

Wow, you have taken Paras absence hard.

11/12/2013 10:03 AMPosted by PieHole
Paranoyed left for RL issues. I miss trolling him.

*sigh*
I as well :(

11/12/2013 10:13 AMPosted by jenpeezey
We've played several runs together since then, thanks to FloMaxx.

*Face beams as Flo admires string and paper, crafted accomplishment badge hung around neck*
"Brings people together"
*written 'neath shiny laminate*
Reply Quote
Well someday went i get to the ranks of the elite ;) i volunteer to fill a spot to join a game with you fine folks.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
11/12/2013 11:04 AMPosted by skelious
Well someday went i get to the ranks of the elite ;) i volunteer to fill a spot to join a game with you fine folks.

There are no requirements to hang out with fellow players o_O

We're just here to play the game and enjoy doing what we're doing. No one should be barred from doing that.

Well, just make sure:

- You're not a negative nancy
- You're not a party pooper
- You're not a living personification of a rock
- You have an IQ that's measurable by positive numbers

I think that's all.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote

Most of us "elites" don't care about gear level man. Add me up.
Reply Quote
I was jk Melkor and ofc ill add you and ty. don`t get to play much these days but ill b around.
Reply Quote
Well, just make sure:

I think that's all.

-- You don't ambush late-night Mumble with drunken confessionals.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Well, just make sure:

I think that's all.

-- You don't walk away from your mic without putting it on mute first.

Wait, come to think of it, that was pretty fun, lol.
Reply Quote
There are no requirements to hang out with fellow players o_O

We're just here to play the game and enjoy doing what we're doing. No one should be barred from doing that.

Well, just make sure:

I think that's all.

See i knew i could not cut it darn, lol
Reply Quote

I always wedge the backstage door open with a cinderblock to enter/exit, then mingle and hobnob till someone mistakes me for an Alpha. If anyone asks me what I'm doing, I just tell them I'm checking the specs on the inline for the rotary girder... I'm...

11/12/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Jaetch

oh well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaaZZN9VYs
Reply Quote
Ok flo first you make my fam laugh with the Massachusetts vid and now this im thinking you have stock in youtube. :)
Reply Quote
I started out playing because my sister ninja installed D3 on my computer. At that point, a lot of my friends were already playing so I had to catch up. Shortly after 1.03 hit, most of them quit. I continued playing with the friends who were still playing but they eventually left as well.

Slowly, I kept finding out that other friends (most of which I hadn't seen in literally years) were playing the game so I partied up with them a bit. A few of them quit for personal reasons (three of them had babies so D3 had to take the back seat) and the others simply stopped out of boredom.

It was at that point that I started playing a lot of public games and people started adding me and wanting to party up a lot mainly doing key runs. Shortly after, I started posting on the wizard forums where the social interaction between players was very friendly and inviting (more so than anywhere else on the forums).

I would definitely like to meet up with some of you in person for lunch or something if I ever hit the US, so I would definitely consider a lot of you friends.

For me, every single person I've interacted with whether it's in game (any game) or in real life I treat the same but I still recognise them as their own individual. No one takes anyone elses' spot... Jaecth will always be the Archon video guy who loves rubies and emeralds... Melkor will always be the go to guy for gem trading... Jen's voice has been burnt into my memory... Amos is one of many many Aussie c*nts... but he plays D3 so he's so much cooler than the others... PieHole... is pee hole and NO ONE is taking his place... the list goes on...

PieHole
You rode me for a while? I didn't really notice... were you using the right hole?

Having said that, I'm still giving Jaetch a hard time about what colours he likes to put into his holes.
Edited by MrDuMa#1541 on 11/12/2013 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
PieHole
You rode me for a while? I didn't really notice... were you using the right hole?

Apparently not, DerMa.

I need to try harder.
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 11/12/2013 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
*snip*
And when any one of them leave, no one fills their spot. That's their spot. I cling to the silly hope that they will return one day and we can run again.

This.

Also, most of these friends are guildmates of mine, in Guild Medieval, a really awesome community of mature gamers. Even though they stop playing D3, we still banter and fling poop at one another on our forums, so it's not all bad!

Shameless plug: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933874222
Reply Quote
Well, just make sure:

I think that's all.

*Snort*
Reply Quote
Let me add you Yoda, or you can add me. I don't play much these days but I doubt I will ever quit for good. I know you (on forums) for months but never have you in my friend list even once.

There are only a few forums people of 1.04 left...
Reply Quote
people come people go

some perma

some temp

some yoda
Reply Quote
Pretty sure I'm the spot that gets filled, not because I stop playing but sooner or later I'm gonna go on a solo crusade of some sort and will be constantly busy, doesn't seem like too popular of a habit, lol.

Right now I'm back to trying to get as many kills as possible per hour in FoM, before that it was Vota solo time and a lot of the time it's just testing stuff. Not sure why, guess I need a goal of some sort when playing and most people just want to chill out and farm.
Reply Quote
for me no one has taken anyones place to be honest, everyone is who they are and i play with some talk more with others help some and whatever.

but i have never had a core sort of play group where you might replace a member or something and keep playing.

as far as i'm concerned all you wiz guys are my permanent mates - I still have Joe on my list and i aint getting rid of him, good memories, also i havn't filled up my player list so no issues with new additions as yet either.
Reply Quote

PieHole

Having said that, I'm still giving Jaetch a hard time about what colours he likes to put into his holes.

Sorry just had to cut in here lurk around reading the forums everyday but couldn't resist responding here as that just made me crack up laughing lol :)

Also would volunteer if any of you wanted to friend me up I mean I am not the best geared but when I am on the odd occasion I am always looking for someone to play a game with :)

Sometimes won't be available to play at the time but most of the time when I am on I am in public games as don't really have many friends on my list to play with. Hence I regularly wish I had the guts here to post and ask if anyone wanted to join me for a game but don't lol. Guess I am just shy.

Though my wizard does do pretty well on mp10 with her 120000 dps since I can't go any further gold wise but do have half decent gear to cope with elites etc! Plus am also trying to level her up and its so much more fun to do that with others! My main squeeze to use for playing this game.

If anyone wishes to add me though feel free though I am one of those crazy Aussies lol
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 11/13/2013 4:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2013 04:41 AMPosted by Sorceress
one of those crazy Aussies

amos and Murdurma and I think Mny are aussies?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]