Diablo® III

Who filled the spot for you?

11/13/2013 05:54 AMPosted by yodatoy
one of those crazy Aussies

amos and Murdurma and I think Mny are aussies?

Mny? I don't know I don't actually know who's aussies on here or not? And I mean Australian :) Just a joke at being australian as some can be crazy but fun :)
Reply Quote
11/13/2013 06:04 AMPosted by Sorceress

amos and Murdurma and I think Mny are aussies?

Mny? I don't know I don't actually know who's aussies on here or not? And I mean Australian :) Just a joke at being australian as some can be crazy but fun :)

yeah there are a couple of us lurking around and i know at least that MrDuMa and myself play during US peak more then AU peak but we are around, most likelly 24/7 when teh holiday period kicks in again who knows.

anyway will add you sometime soon - atm got work to do ;) but i'll add you for the occasional game. My game time for the next few months will not be as daily as it used to but i will be on here and there
Reply Quote

yeah there are a couple of us lurking around and i know at least that MrDuMa and myself play during US peak more then AU peak but we are around, most likelly 24/7 when teh holiday period kicks in again who knows.

anyway will add you sometime soon - atm got work to do ;) but i'll add you for the occasional game. My game time for the next few months will not be as daily as it used to but i will be on here and there

Thanks sounds great though over the period leading up to christmas I may not be on so much either plus I have ankle surgery coming up again so will be at my parents with lousy internet lol hence no online games whilst there hehe :) But sounds great thanks very much.

Will keep a eye out for your add :)
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 11/14/2013 3:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can't play around Aus peak time because my internet is rubbish then. Seriously, I'm dreading the school holidays coming up when all the teens are at home leeching, YouTubing and downloading "fun times".

I gotta play at obscure times like 2am :(

Edit: Wow... "po.rn" is filtered.
Edited by MrDuMa#1541 on 11/14/2013 4:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can't play around Aus peak time because my internet is rubbish then. Seriously, I'm dreading the school holidays coming up when all the teens are at home leeching, YouTubing and downloading !@#$.

I gotta play at obscure times like 2am :(

damn i don't have that problem at my place but do at my mum's even in off peak time lol so no games for me when I am out there hehe.

However when it does lag in here its bad :(
Reply Quote
11/12/2013 09:49 AMPosted by yodatoy
For example, lameboi, zhouxin, juicehouse, aphraell, jellyroc, Canac exited. Mnz, dolynick, Issachen, lintrasu, Bangarang entered.

Silverfire entered. Kingbenjamin. eciton, and few others (I can not think of anyone)...

but these days, instead of seeing 41 people online, I will be lucky if I see 20. the numbers are shrinking...
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 10:05 AMPosted by yodatoy
11/12/2013 09:49 AMPosted by yodatoy
For example, lameboi, zhouxin, juicehouse, aphraell, jellyroc, Canac exited. Mnz, dolynick, Issachen, lintrasu, Bangarang entered.

Silverfire entered. Kingbenjamin. eciton, and few others (I can not think of anyone)...

but these days, instead of seeing 41 people online, I will be lucky if I see 20. the numbers are shrinking...

Not much to do with RoS coming out so soon, when it does, that number will spike.
Reply Quote
At first I literally had three Irl friends. I met aimless online in a pub. He called me a noob. I met nitrocan online. He called me a noob. I met steel phantom online and he was nice. I posted on the forums cuz these fools did. Then I became extremely selective with my friends. I remove people regularly because they don't play for more than 5 days. I went through a phase of friending people to steal their gear. I met shandlar this way. Maybe aph too. I met yodatoy on the forums and friended him because he's Korean. Boy was that a mistake lol jk. I friend people for selfish reasons only. Thx
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 10:50 AMPosted by JellzRoc
because he's Korean. Boy was that a mistake lol jk.

Ka bul rae! =)

Jellyroc, did you know I looked up to you b/c you had Archon and your were one of the people who plvled to 100 really fast?! I thought you are Godly wiz. Boy was that a mistake lol jk.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 1/28/2014 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
i sold jellz some mad cheap gear <3
Reply Quote
Little known fact. Lame boi owns radio. Yodatoy eats spam kimchee with rice while listening to 2ne1
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 11:09 AMPosted by JellzRoc
2ne1

I like them. "ugly"...
Reply Quote
I left silently, but have been back playing the last few days.....I hope they sort out ROS stuff and make it worth buying....
Edited by Vikesfan353#1980 on 1/28/2014 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey vike!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]