Diablo® III

Loot 2.0 release date??

As far as I'm aware from what I've read and saw on the gamescon convention video, the release date for loot 2.0 and RoS are suppost to be released @ Blizzcon. Is this correct and if so, has anything been said?
Reply Quote
View profile
wondering the same thing. Its day 1 and nothing new about it. Seems they want to hype ROS .

Its a shame over 8 months without a patch !
Reply Quote
Hell, they didn't even announce the reaper of souls beta which we know is coming.
Reply Quote
We wont be seeing 2.0 till March.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/08/2013 08:04 PMPosted by AsagiD304

Maybe PTR until march .
Reply Quote
Well we have one more day, but I have to agree that they are making a mistake by making us wait 9 months for anything new.
Reply Quote
They still have a D3 panel tomorrow maybe they will say something then or when they end blizzcon?
Reply Quote
Thanks for the posts everyone

11/08/2013 07:43 PMPosted by DragonLight
Its a shame over 8 months without a patch !

They actually haven't taken that long. We got a patch in the summer 1.0.8. I forget what month but we did get a recent patch although nothing really big so I see your point.

11/08/2013 09:06 PMPosted by Skunkleaf
They still have a D3 panel tomorrow maybe they will say something then or when they end blizzcon?

Lets just hope so. I SWEAR they said that they will be announcing critical Diablo 3 release info @ Blizzcon. I just hope that

11/08/2013 08:04 PMPosted by AsagiD304

Isn't true..
Reply Quote
If they dont announce any date today, at least PTR for Loot 2.0, the majority of the viewers will be so dissapointed, at least for me the d3 part of blizzcon will be a fail.
Personally the best news is not about d3, its about Heroes of the Storm, and the beta. I really hope I get in and then I really dont care about d3 any more.
Reply Quote
it IS true. they won't risk any of the new/improved weapons making their way into the AHs. this is the timeline more or less:

AHs shut down on March 18 ----> Loot 2 shortly afterwards -----> RoS shortly afterwards (blues said 2 weeks to 2 months after Loot 2).

So sad to hear about this. I understand it takes a long time to get everything ready but to announce the expansion what EIGHT months before the actual release is such a tease. I myself and many others were almost sure that we would have 2.0 by the end of this year and that the expansion was going to be right around the time of AH closing.

I hope you are wrong because I haven't seen anything about a release date for 2.0 yet.
Reply Quote
RR I need Diablo 3 back.. its boring atm!
Reply Quote

AHs shut down on March 18 ----> Loot 2 shortly afterwards -----> RoS shortly afterwards (blues said 2 weeks to 2 months after Loot 2).

if it's not done on the exact same patch, will there be any point at all in logging in between ah nuke,and 2.0? for that matter... will we even still care about the game, if they remove the only option for gearing up, and go more than a day without replacing it with something?
Reply Quote
So I forget where I was reading the interview, but one of the devs said that "It won't do any good to go and farm a bunch and sell a bunch of stuff on the AH pre-2.0 because when 2.0 hits AFTER the AH is shut down there will be a lot of new items that can only be acquired by playing the game."

So... this implies that 2.0 isn't going live until after the AH shuts down.
Reply Quote
tomorrow
Reply Quote
Hopefully PTR in january or so...no way they will release PTR this year
Reply Quote
Loot 2.0 should be release as a Xmas present to all us Diablo III fans :)
Reply Quote
AH removal 18 march, expansion 25 march => loot 2.0 pre patch expansion 18 march.

Like I though, loot 2.0 and HA removal will probably be done with the same patch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]