Diablo® III

Marvel Heroes >Diablo 3

Marvel Heroes seems to going from strength to strength.New content is coming think and fast as are the Heroes(Loki is now playable and a total blast).

Good to see i made the right call and threw my copy of Diablo 3 in the trash where it belongs.

https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/asgard-game-update-20-now-live
Reply Quote

Good to see i made the right call and threw my copy of Diablo 3 in the trash where it belongs.

Word
Reply Quote
View profile
I am not sure what my d3 future holds
But I don't believe either way that it will be that game

But gl to you sir
Reply Quote

Word

Just like to add Marvel Heroes did not live up to its minimal hype even. But it would have been awesome if the combat system from D3 was injected into it.
Reply Quote
I dropped Marvel Heroes because it didn't live up to what it promised to be. It was fun for a a short time. (Probably much less fun because I started with Hawkeye)

I might update it since they've added a wealth of content since I stopped.

Also to the OP: Marketeer please leave.
Reply Quote

Word

Just like to add Marvel Heroes did not live up to its minimal hype even. But it would have been awesome if the combat system from D3 was injected into it.
What are you talking about?The game has a fluid fast paced combat system.

Marvels heroes also has the distinct advantage of not calculating skill damage of weapon damage.Marvel Heroes FTW.
Reply Quote
I've heard overwhelming negative criticism about that game even on the D3 forums. It's good to know that some people like it but you seem to be among the minority.
Reply Quote
the skills trees need to be revamped..

too many similar skills.

skills are bland and boring..

animation isn't that good.
Reply Quote
I tried that game last week, I never thought I would find a hack & slash with even more simplistic mechanics than D3, D3 being game that even braindead zombies could play, that and the whole P2W bullcrap.

This is probably the worst game I played this year.
Reply Quote
Ghost Rider coming out in 2 weeks, can't wait to play that guy for free!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]