Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above You

@King Benjamins post has reached limit.
Heres a new one to continue ratings
Planet-

Just because your posts are green you think you're smarter than the rest of us? J/k
It's obvious from your barb that you've got a great handle on this.

9/10

Get a teeming necklace to earn a full ten!
Edited by HosiosLoukas#1998 on 11/11/2013 8:15 PM PST
7.5/10 Good Ehp but damage is lacking, even considering the Soj. Hitting your breakpoint so grats for that, i'd try working on getting items with higher Str.
@Uber (SnooSnoo), 9.6/10. Awesome crafting! All that "missing" is the cold soj with -hota...(not for plain para-leveling i know) :)
@mvhard very nice ehp and nice roll on shoulders. How does your soj perform becoz it has only 5% cold not 6%. Please rate my thor barb.

9.5/10 (-0.5 becoz there is always room for improvement).
well id say im jealous of all your gear on thor, this being said maybe your could roll a slightly better amulet. but all in all id say your about perfectly geared.
10/10
@MORBIDANGEL

Not too bad:

You have adequate EHP, but your dps is lacking. Neck and OH desperately need CD. You could find a double str roll mempo for pretty cheap to replace that MF. You don't need extra life from your pants, run with 2 more str gems. Either drop IK belt for WH, or swap out Bloodthirst for Brawler. If you don't swap out your belt, swap out your boots for ice climbers.

Overall: 6.5/10

EDIT: I logged out with buffs, unbuffed im 224k
Edited by Whatislove#1871 on 11/12/2013 9:23 AM PST
@Whatislove... Haha, i was wondering! It showed you at 144k dps which in no way was correct! He's looking great! I'm going to give you 8.5/10 while you work on crafting some shoulders and bracers for more str. Man, those shoulders would of been so nice with an additional 100str points. I've got 2 pair like that :)

Good job on your choice of EF. That thing is perfect. Hope it and the cold soj are working out well for you. Good luck to you!
Edited by Sedi#1653 on 11/12/2013 9:31 AM PST
@Whatislove... Haha, i was wondering! It showed you at 144k dps which in no way was correct! He's looking great! I'm going to give you 8.5/10 while you work on crafting some shoulders and bracers for more str. Man, those shoulders would of been so nice with an additional 100str points. I've got 2 pair like that :)

Good job on your choice of EF. That thing is perfect. Hope it and the cold soj are working out well for you. Good luck to you!

Thanks, it was a steal, I've been really happy with it. I'm clearing my MP10 route in half the time now, and everything just melts now.
@Sedi You could use more AR :P

8.5/10

8.5/10

Jeez! Should I put my other shoulders back on and push it back to 600? :P Nah....

Edit: I've got some sick vita shoulders that push me up to around 1.3m Ehp, which was a bit overkill ;) Still on the quest for some 300/300/80's lol. Current setup puts me at 1.05m w/dodge and ~2.4m against elites. I'm way to balanced!
Edited by Sedi#1653 on 11/12/2013 9:52 AM PST

8.5/10

Jeez! Should I put my other shoulders back on and push it back to 600? :P Nah....

Edit: I've got some sick vita shoulders that push me up to around 1.3m Ehp, which was a bit overkill ;) Still on the quest for some 300/300/80's lol. Current setup puts me at 1.05m w/dodge and ~2.4m against elites. I'm way to balanced!

You're very balanced bro! I was just picking AR to pick on you a little :). Like others that are at your gear level it's really just about increasing dps without sacrificing anything else.
@Soldier.. Delilah and Arnold are naked, angelina 9/10 nice AH build and dat sword OMG
Edited by Erplayer#1641 on 11/12/2013 3:28 PM PST
Erplayer, wish i had your dps.
@Neverdone, your barb looks pretty solid. Altho i'd aim for more vit and drop the hp gems. I'd give you a 6.5 overall.
@Majiks 7/10 You have nice gems but you need more resists and armor. Nice dps though and overall a very solid barb.
@BrianGoudy you'd probably be better with a two hander like skorn or 2 1h with high dps, you are lacking dps and a lot of vitality.
@Traythug 6/10

It may not seem like it, but in terms of effective health pool, my 27k or whatever sad number it is... Is better than your 50something k life.

The reason is that my armor and resistances are way higher. I could get more dps with an off-hand but I want my barb to play kind of like Talic.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]