Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above You

@briangoudy

with your low HP but high AR/ARM whats your survivability on MP10?
WW hurricane would be a better choice over dust devils

Not using brawler but unforgiving - this isn't gunna be good for the damage.

Planet, good observations. Skills were what I use for helping lower MP friends. I do not run out of fury and also do not stop their fun by one shotting everything. I can bring a half dead crowd back to them for killing.

Rate Barb above me!!!!!!!!!
@Traythug 6/10

It may not seem like it, but in terms of effective health pool, my 27k or whatever sad number it is... Is better than your 50something k life.

The reason is that my armor and resistances are way higher. I could get more dps with an off-hand but I want my barb to play kind of like Talic.

I have different sets of gear for ubers or if im farming or just leveling, try again please.
@Traythug 6/10

It may not seem like it, but in terms of effective health pool, my 27k or whatever sad number it is... Is better than your 50something k life.

The reason is that my armor and resistances are way higher. I could get more dps with an off-hand but I want my barb to play kind of like Talic.

OH and also i sacrifise all resitance for dps and vit but what do you sacrafise your vit or your dps for ? cus everything is horrible in your barb
someone tell me what I am doing wrong =X

11/10 Output is crazy. I'm gonna continue drooling over it while someone rates me a 2!
@darkstar i dont see your full gear -__-
@ TeeBag - DrPhilly. 8.5/10. I like your BoA stuff. I would recommend rolling vita shoulders and getting all res Inna's pants. Your rare ring could be improved. You might try Nat ring + boots for more damages.
View profile
11/13/2013 03:08 AMPosted by Amoureuses
@ TeeBag - DrPhilly. 8.5/10. I like your BoA stuff. I would recommend rolling vita shoulders and getting all res Inna's pants. Your rare ring could be improved. You might try Nat ring + boots for more damages.

Not bad, 9/10, excellent coop build.

Like your non wrath build, and uber high cc with it. You are a bit low on AR I'd say, try to get another slot somewhere. Those shoulders would have been godly with some :) CC mempo? Or perhaps ar IK?
@Koala Respect the shield/10
Never actually had a good look at your crafts before,quite impressive :D
Looking @ SnooSnoo build.

I'm kinda new at this and am still learning but I'd say a solid 10.
I was intrigued at the chest armor, not the usual IK I normally see.

I enjoy learning new stuff like this.

Again, nice build.
@STAJ

5/10

To many purple gems
@BrianGoudy, with all that focus on crit I think a crit damage gem in your axe would serve you better, and you don't have any of your followers itemized so 5/10 love the SB though.

@Traythug, very nice skorn with AS on it so strong for a WW barb AND rend :) however no crit on that mempo and no lacuni :/ super high strength rolls though so you looking sexy. Running scoundrel for the extra sheet damage tisk tisk.
8/10
@briangoudy

with your low HP but high AR/ARM whats your survivability on MP10?

I hardly ever die or even close to it on MP10, even when running with multiple people. I am almost always above half health even when facing multiple elite packs simultaneously. My life is only 27k but even elites do low damage against me because my mitigation is so high, plus my regen and life on hit fill my globe up pretty quickly since the amount of damage/health is so low versus me.

Almost forgot to rate Drew 6/10. Keep upping gems and try and improve your resistances. Nice dps though.

p.s. what does my followers gear have to do with my barb? I almost never use them anyways because I'm running MP10 with my friends.
Edited by BrianGoudy#1540 on 11/14/2013 6:41 AM PST
vive la difference to Mr Goudy but you could definitely improve that ammy or improve your Blackthornes with more strength for added dps
@J420

Props for the full IK setup (minus the garbage weapon of course). However, you have a number of opportunities for improvement. Your AR is low and you are using a non-LS Skorn. You'll have to decide whether or not you want to spend for an LS Skorn in light of coming changes. For your AR problem I would keep crafting bracers to get one with 70ish resist all. You just can't waste that slot. Next I would change to resist all Inna pants. You will lose less than 3% DPS and you will get all of that back and a whole lot more if you replace your OH ring with a trifecta without AR.

Overall: 7.5/10.
@AZsnowstorm

I dig your sword/board style. You have better raw stats than I do so this is hard. Keep rolling on those gloves and amulet. 9/10
Edited by Pol#1961 on 11/15/2013 6:02 AM PST
@Pol

You don't have a Diablo 3 profile ... ?
@Meredith

Great overall barb with amazing EHP and DPS. Marquise ruby would put you near the 3M tDPS mark without WOTB. You probably breeze through MP10 no problem. Some trifecta irons would put you up another 15K DPS. After that maybe look for some trifecta rings.

9/10
View profile
@BrianGoudy, you should change your WC run to impunity, your armor is much higher than your AR so that extra 20% AR is more valuable to you than the extra 20% armor. You want to keep AR/armor as close to perfectly aligned as possible...so say if you have 10,000 fully buffed armor, you want 1000 fully buffed AR.

@FeRMi: Nice 2h rend/hota build. Could really benefit from some more cc for higher MP runs, but overall very solid. Zuni journey boots look awesome though, we don't have anything like them in HC. 8/10

Please evaluate my barbalt.
Edited by Bryanw1995#1913 on 11/14/2013 1:21 PM PST
@Bryan Man h-core is so different I wouldn't know where to start. I'm gonna throw a 9.5/10 out there just because the para 95 and all around solid gear. Tell me your secret to defeating the rubber band monster and the wrath of disconnect. I have crazy internet and a decent gaming desktop and still can't overcome them >.>
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]