Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above You

Yeah witching hour prices are just killing me at the moment lol. IK is doable once I find a decent one up there
RAX, solid barb man, guessing you don't die much? im gonna have to say 9/10 soley because of the dupes, but i bet without them you'd still be beast mode \m/
ogstaxx nice Hellfire Ring stats, good Skorn, although you're over 12% aps for the WW breakpoint. My concern is your AR and HP, wished it would be more like 60k+ and 550+ AR, but DPS is really good. I give you 8/10

edit: I'm guessing you have Enchantress as your follower?
Edited by osep#6580 on 11/19/2013 7:04 AM PST
speced for XP runs right now, trying to grind out those para lvls when i can, im over 60k with a vit gem in my helm and im working on my AR, can't seem to find a good place to swap gear with AR,(survivability is not bad if i play smart though)... the daily struggle...smh

i actually run with scoundrel, hes not alive that often tho lol
Edited by ogstaxx#1629 on 11/19/2013 7:06 AM PST
@ogstaxx,

Lookin' good! You're really going to find a hard time upping your AR without sacrificing anything else. Definitely a daily struggle we all face. Great roll on your shoulders. I've rolled tons of shoulders trying to get a replacement to the VW, but it's just so hard get a roll that matches/bests them.

I'll rate you a 9.5/10.
@ogstaxx,

Lookin' good! You're really going to find a hard time upping your AR without sacrificing anything else. Definitely a daily struggle we all face. Great roll on your shoulders. I've rolled tons of shoulders trying to get a replacement to the VW, but it's just so hard get a roll that matches/bests them.

I'll rate you a 9.5/10.

9/10

Hard to evaluate your set, sorry. You know what you're doing and have a great Barb.
Edited by Adonikam#1902 on 11/19/2013 9:40 AM PST
@aetherhole#1783

a soj and strong ls mightybelt with max fury combined will give u more cc...-fury hota

nats set and WH are not helping get strong ice climbers and grab a FAST skorn...-fury hota

drop warcry for sprint-run like the wind to fix fury generation and also bloodthirst for berzerker rage

if you must dual wield get a axe or mace mainhand a low fear echo in the offhand and cold soj

according to D3UP fully buffed you only do an average of 699k dps

your strength is way too low 9/10 gear 2/10setup
@Adonikam

Looking pretty good. I see some room for improvement for Res All, Attk Speed, and Vitality. Try and get some trifectas.
Edited by SlayerGrim#1967 on 11/19/2013 10:15 AM PST
@SlayerGrim
7/10 for gear but hard for me to rate as I only use cleave /rend build.
@Hado, thanks for the comments. I actually gear for multiple builds, this one, WW, and variations of other builds, also. I don't like re-gearing just to run a different build. I also don't like Skorns, so I try avoiding getting gear to revolve around using that.

Fury regeneration is not an issue at all. With fast attack speeds and switching between attacks I regenerate life and fury incredibly fast. With the current gear and the build I run, I am able to sit in 3-4 stacks of desecration with little problem on MP10.

I'll definitely look into a mace or axe for mainhand, but upgrades are hard to come by for reasonable prices, and I am always looking for a lower fear % EF. :)

Solid, solid suggestions! Thank you! I definitely will try adjusting skills to see how those work out for me, too!

@Golfnut,

Great looking setup! Very solid and balanced barb. I haven't run a standard cleave/rend build in a LONG time!

9/10 overall!
i give you a 9/10 but maybe i just dont know what i am doing with my barb
11/19/2013 01:32 PMPosted by pkindaclub
i give you a 9/10 but maybe i just dont know what i am doing with my barb

It will depend on what build you are shooting for.

If you want to maximize your RLTW tick frequency to generate more fury, i suggest stacking more IAS. Also, swap your main and off hand so that the tornadoes don't proc fear.

Lastly, I'd suggest getting a good LS weapon for now to swap for your Bul-Kathos sword. That will then allow you to drop your belt and go for a Witching Hour. :3

The Troll Slayer
Sanguine Palladian Autonomous Noob Kicker™ (S.P.A.N.K.)
AKA The Black Brigade; We Hunt For Sport ®
Caution: I'm a dude.
@ZRaiyne

I'll rate your barb at 9/10.I'm not entirely sure what your spec is but i can guess that its a tank build :)
I would try crafting some shoulders and bracers, as well.
@ZRaiyne

I'll rate your barb at 9/10.I'm not entirely sure what your spec is but i can guess that its a tank build :)
I would try crafting some shoulders and bracers, as well.

Thanks, having a hard time on them shoulders. lol. Oh, it's a PVP tank build. :3

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/zraiyne-6337/GarudaBaste/26450160

Nice shoulders by the way. That health globe bonus is insane. :3

I'm not sure what more i can suggest to you to build on the WW spec. You have gotten all of the basics down. I would not suggest crit mempo's since they are not worth the price. I think the only suggestion i can currently give you is to jump the tri-fecta train to reach the higher WW breakpoint.

Solid 9/10 for PVE. :3

The Troll Slayer
Sanguine Palladian Autonomous Noob Kicker™ (S.P.A.N.K.)
AKA The Black Brigade; We Hunt For Sport ®
Caution: I'm a dude.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 11/19/2013 3:57 PM PST
@zraiyne

I'm pretty pvp ignorant, but your barb looks decidedly quite difficult to kill :) 9/10
Took the HP advice. Lost a couple K dps to add about 15k HP
SupaTimmay, not a lot to be done- 9/10.
Only upgrades i can see is to get some crit on that mempo and maybe some trifecta action going on with your ring

As for me- what you see is what i use for crypt runs, nice way to clear trash. i do change my belt to witching hour and gloves to IK gloves, as well as equip SOJ for UBERS
@Martin
Gear 5/10- Its fine for what you said you use it for but theres room for def improvement of course. Wouldnt it be slower using your spec though rather than replacing HOTA with RLTW?

Whoever does me rate my SC barb.(I gimped myself to look good visually lol)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/hero/38038945
Edited by MASKOAA#1251 on 11/20/2013 9:44 AM PST
@MASKOAA 10/10 i loves it lol
View profile
@Maskoaa

Disgustingly good. 9.5/10. Didn't say 10/10 b/c you missed out on some cc by going with lacunis/rares insted of inna's/crafted, otherwise tough to criticize anything at all.

Hurry up and get to p100 on Grale!

Posted this an hour ago and somehow it went into the RoS thread instead of here, sorry.

Please rate Jackmerious - my p17 barb

edit: rating draztix as well:

8.5 / 10

Great dps, but could gain 12 ms and 140 AR by going to ik chest/boots. Seems like a no-brainer with your build. Also, a faster aps oh would get you to 3.33, all you need is a 1.53 aps oh to hit that bp, so a high ias sword or low ias dagger.
Edited by Bryanw1995#1913 on 11/20/2013 1:50 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]