Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
@hntrz, first piece of advise is to upgrade your gems in all sockets. For my personal opinion, if you go WW, then try to have atleast 3% LOS and then upgrade to 6% for better results. Overall 5/10
@silverwest, again same advise to upgrade all your gems. next immediate upgrade would be craft some ammy's and shoulders. Overall 5/10.
@Fuerhammer: 7/10 you have a real promising barb, good strength, good vit, solid resists. The only glaring weakness I can spot is your jewelry. The crit chance and crit damage are more important to your build than attack speed, so you can live without attack speed on your jewelery if you have high crit chance and damage.
HNTRz: Don't spend gold on upping your gems, there are much cheaper ways to upgrade your gear. Try bid sniping gear with great stats for low prices, then when you get an upgrade flip it for more than you got it. I have bought gear on auction house for hundreds of thousands and sold it back for multiple millions. You just have to be patient.
To be brutally honest though, it is kind of pointless to get gear now bc it will almost certainly be obsolete when RoS comes out.
armor is good.. but the dps is too low
from what i see you're a flipper.. atleast invest some gold for mp10 ready
for 200k dps , 6000 armor , 550 AR , 45k health i think 100-150m will be enough
and dont invest for marquis gem.. they drops in ROS
Edited by Ncrit#6782 on 11/24/2013 10:15 AM PST
1. I can already do MP10 efficiently
2. My dps is deceivingly low because it doesn't take the crit chance I gain from fury for hammer, nor the bonus vs elites that my ring gives me. Plus I believe my barb is unbuffed right now, if I logged off in wrath or even with battlerage on my damage would appear higher. Plus, in wrath I can spam hammers on elites for like 1.2-5 million per hit while continuing to supplement it with the nados from double whirl.
3. My health is low but because of my high armor and resistances I really don't get hurt that bad by anything really. The only times I die on MP10 are when I'm either not paying attention (typing to a friend also in game) or I lag and just see the death screen.
4. I agree with you, upping gems is a waste right now, especially with diamonds coming back. I'll probably socket my armor with 3 diamonds so I can focus on strength in gear over resists.
@Sedi 7/10. Nice gear overall, just work on raising your crit chance and maybe get a new mainhand.
Edited by BrianGoudy#1540 on 11/24/2013 11:40 AM PST
Overall Gems could help alot need work there, trifecta on rings, nice amulet but a crafted could be alot better and maybe even better without all 3 just a ton of str :)
not bad could get a better skorn w/o LS , I like the build because it is a bit different so
6.5/10 just for being out side the norm
Not too shabby. Efficient use of break points and CC, just barely over 2.5 on main hand and at 100%CC full fury, buffs, and scoundrel. Decent ehp too. 9/10 a couple things you can improve but overall quite nice. MS IC and IAS on the ammy would allow you to drop the innas for some nice rares/depths but that could get a little pricy.
Please rate my SnooSnoo
Nice amulet :) Hp could be a bit higher, but it's not like yours is perilously low, I just don't like dying. Your rare ring could probably be upgraded reasonably easily it seems. Although, at this point it's probably not that worthwhile to shell out lots of gold for upgrades.
I would go with a hota soj to maximize hammering rather than ww'ing. Otherwise, I'd switch out the vit skorn for a ls or ias one and make up the vit on the rest of your gear (your belt for example has none at all).
Edited by Katron#1379 on 11/24/2013 6:56 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.