Diablo® III

7 Lords coming back?

100 Orc Warlock
Bare with me if this has been answered somewhere in the lore as i only have a basic understanding of it so far.

Is there any chance that all 7 lords could come back?
Reply Quote
From another thread

Baal and Mephisto will be back (in some capacity) in the expansion:

http://media.diablofans.com/images/news/exp/m/port.jpg

3rd row, 5th from the left, Mephisto is on the right end of 3rd row

It looks like Mephisto and Baal MIGHT make some appearance in some form. Dunno about Andarial and Duriel though.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Thanks! I really need to go to youtube and see if i can find some lore talk.
Reply Quote
Hell if you can find some let me know. I would love to see Baal make a comeback to this game.
Reply Quote
There's always a chance.
Reply Quote
I think we can do without Azmodan.
Reply Quote
i thought they were in the black soul stone. after all see parts of them in the miss named boss in act 4. an a side note with there soul stone destroyed they would have respawned the same time tyrael did an i don't think azmodan would be willing to send his army out to attack with the return of them.
Reply Quote
Their souls still exist. Theyre trapped in the black soulstone as of the end of D3 vanilla, but if it was ever broken, they could get out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]