Diablo® III

Listening to Mumble broadcast->English 101.

My 2 pence, i personally enjoy his post, servers are down nothing better than knowing yoda spilled coffee on his bunny slippers (no slippers were harmed) but think about it if the social aspect of adding personality to the forums outside of just game play is a no go were is the fun in that?. Look at any thread they go off topic often should that portion be excluded?

We all have our preferences when it comes to content of a forum if you feel that others are not providing the info that you need then by all means create a post state what your parameters are and take it from there.
Reply Quote
Posted by Melkor
Yoda's posts sometimes make me roll my eyes.

really?

Don't be offended Yoda. I see a lot of value in what you do - and that is not a conclusion I reached without a lot of thought and debate. You and I are very different - but I've had discussions and through our friends, (like Junger and Fl0maxx for example) I do believe that you and I finally understand one another :)
Reply Quote
11/12/2013 11:59 AMPosted by yodatoy
sorry if I can not come up with "insightful mind-blowing numberic/statistical Loresse like" topics...

Instead you come up with:

-I like mit
-I'm quitting
-I need mit
-Low mit is bad
-I'm quitting
-I need more mit
-I need even more mit
-I got the mit
-I'm quitting
-Why does Charlatan like mit?
-I need mit
-I can't get the mit
-I'm quitting
-I need more mit
-Boozor doesn't like mit
-Low mit is really bad
-I like mit
-I'm quitting
-I need more mit
-Maybe I don't need that much mit afterall
-???
Reply Quote
After that we're talking about Nongshim Shin Bowl noodles.

Number one priority on my Costco list.

And I'm having it for lunch with extra Sriracha. I may be sweating Sriracha out every pore for a couple of days, but I don't care -- I love it.
Reply Quote
-I like mit
-I'm quitting
-I need mit
-Low mit is bad
-I'm quitting
-I need more mit
-I need even more mit
-I got the mit
-I'm quitting
-I need mit
-I can't get the mit
-I'm quitting
-I need more mit
-Boozor doesn't like mit
-Low mit is really bad
-I like mit
-I'm quitting
-I need more mit
-???

probably in the span of like year and half...?
but these days, I'm thinking about posts such as, "after all Mit is overrated and time to chase some deeps with LS"...

11/12/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Melkor
Don't be offended Yoda

I'm a sensitive guy.
Reply Quote
Posted by Melkor
Don't be offended Yoda

I'm a sensitive guy

Hey, so am I. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, buddy.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
For a white boy, I do like me some Nongshim noodles....and appreciate MrDuMa's recommendation for them!
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 11/12/2013 12:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
For a white boy, I do like me some Nongshim noodles....and appreciate MrDuMa's recommendation for them!

I'm proud of you, Pie.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
11/12/2013 12:09 PMPosted by silverfire
sorry if I can not come up with "insightful mind-blowing numberic/statistical Loresse like" topics...

Instead you come up with:

-I like mit
-I'm quitting
-I need mit
-Low mit is bad
-I'm quitting
-I need more mit
-I need even more mit
-I got the mit
-I'm quitting
-I need mit
-I can't get the mit
-I'm quitting
-I need more mit
-Boozor doesn't like mit
-Low mit is really bad
-I like mit
-I'm quitting
-I need more mit
-???

You forgot.

I like dodge.
I like LOH.
I don't have enough LOH.
I don't have enough dodge.
I can't balance LOH and mit.
I found a way to get LOH.
Top 5 in LOH.
Not enough mit.
I need more mit.
I need more dodge.
I can't make up my LOH.

Somewhere between one of the "I'm quitting"s.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
11/12/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Jaetch
I can't make up my LOH.

Oh yeah...I remember the LoH days....

us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499691315?page=1
Reply Quote
probably in the span of like a week and a half...?

Fixed.

11/12/2013 12:12 PMPosted by yodatoy
I'm a sensitive guy.

You do a great job of putting up with me. Because I'll make no bones about it, I'm not. Neither in reality nor in the virtual world. Nearly everything I say has some tongue-in-cheek to it, and I'll poke some fun at nearly any topic.

I used to administer some major forums (technically I still have the rank, just completely inactive), and I felt an obligation to be as completely PC as possible everywhere, and it eventually drove me nuts.

Everyone needs to be able to be a jerk every now and then.
Reply Quote
11/12/2013 12:51 PMPosted by silverfire
You do a great job of putting up with me

I like you. and you are friends with KingBJ. and from seeing so many patients a day, I know how to evaluate a person...somewhat...
Reply Quote
If we were given a carrot to nibble on by the developers every now and then maybe there would be more "game" related things to talk about. Thats the main reason I get so mad about the over moderation of this forum. There really wasnt much that came out of Blizzcon to sink our teeth into, at least for me, so there has to be something for us people still crazy enough to stick around to talk about.

I dont mind Yoda's posts at all. He likes to put things out there and if it gets a discussion going, all the better.

I would imagine you can tell alot about somebody by their teeth. But, at the same time, I know there are things people can have wrong with them that affect their teeth. So, the person with bad teeth may not necessarily have bad hygiene. I have learned a litttle about people myself over the years, but it has zero to do with teeth;)
Reply Quote
11/12/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Hub
I have learned a litttle about people myself over the years, but it has zero to do with teeth;)

It has nothing to do with teeth. But all has to do with pre interview - "hello, how are you? how can I help you today? what brought you in?" then the response I get, their eye movements, the way they look at me, the way they answer, the way they behave in chair, etc etc etc...
Reply Quote
I think we should all just slide the llama at this point
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
11/12/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Amos

Have you read Brave New World? Your name is soma backwards. I believe you and soma are a good fit :)
Reply Quote
11/12/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Jaetch

Have you read Brave New World? Your name is soma backwards. I believe you and soma are a good fit :)

Hahahaha wow i never thought of that... i feel special now, and cool ;) and borderline illegal
Reply Quote

I think Amos is right..

Simmer down guys. yoda being yoda here, nothing to see.
Reply Quote
11/12/2013 12:14 PMPosted by PieHole
I do like me some Nongshim noodles.

I want to say about Nongshim noodles. it tastes good BUT it has no nutrition value. It has tons of MSG. it's fried noodles which is considered really bad and no wonder Koreans are number 1 in stomach and colon cancer. so...eat once in a while...like once a month.

For me, I love noodles but I stopped eating it b/c it's really bad.
Reply Quote

I has no llama. :-(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]