Diablo® III

S&B QA - Part 13

@Wannabee

I am still searching :(

@henry

Well I don't think you deserve pretending to be broke!
if you give me some gold I won't be broke! i can get those cool new upgrades for my barb
Reply Quote
View profile
Hi Guys,

Anyway, is another 7% Elite DR from a Litany ring worth?
I'm thinking whether to replace my rare ring "Fate Hunger" with a 160 STR / 40%+ CD Litany ring.

7% on Litany is huge...use it if you feel a little squishy
Reply Quote
Upgrades are lame. Who needs upgrades anyways?
Reply Quote
11/13/2013 07:36 PMPosted by xxxkan
i want to be fancy and get marquise rubys, why else would I need gold, let's be real
Reply Quote
I usually only run 3%LS from IK belt so adding an extra 3% was way above what I normally run.

Next time will try it with only 3%

Finished leveling my alt barb and equipped all my leftovers and ended up with 106k dps and 776k ehp without most of my gem slots filled.

Wohoo for leftovers in the box. Never know what you have till you equip it on an alt.

Hit P80 as well
Edited by BumblyWumbly#1542 on 11/13/2013 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2013 07:37 PMPosted by henry
i want to be fancy and get marquise rubys, why else would I need gold, let's be real

When I go to mp0 pub games and drop all my unwanted legs I found I'll start saying it's in the name of the Henry foundation :)

Ww for fury gen, hota for elites here.

Ubers I use bash/bloodthirst. Remove ww.

Yes ik is for scrubs:P

I like scrubbing :D

11/13/2013 07:36 PMPosted by xxxkan

Weren't you advocating me getting a LS sword and a WH? :)
Reply Quote
11/13/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Soldier
Weren't you advocating me getting a LS sword and a WH? :)

Psh... that's different. That is called "redecorating"
Reply Quote
Soldier, the henry foundation is all about giving me monies. Not dropping legendaries for people I don't know
Reply Quote
I have a few extra attack speed swords I found a while back I am not going to use.

They are not top end but over 1k dps each with attack speed, crit and a socket. You can find them on my female barb. If anyone is interested just let me know.
Reply Quote
View profile
Morning everyone hope everything is right with all of you!

Nice run last night QH, thanks for showing me how to run a real barb! :)

Damn Bumbly that's real nice of you! Oh, you still have a chance, I was only able to play enough for 1/2 a level last night. You can still catch me!
Reply Quote
Drs appt today and such so looks like you are going to beat me. Back to work in the morning so you have 3 days to finish up where I will gain absolutely nothing.

Profile updated with swords LOL I equipped them but forgot to log out to make em show up
Edited by BumblyWumbly#1542 on 11/14/2013 7:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Well......you did spend all that time last night leveling your other barb.... ;P
Reply Quote
11/14/2013 07:36 AMPosted by Wannabee808
Well......you did spend all that time last night leveling your other barb.... ;P

Most of the normal group I run with nightly was off doing other stuff and the wife power leveled me and the king of noobs to lvl 60 just to get it over with.

I still need the last 4 lvls on my hc barb but its so hard to run hell mode with all exp gear and a cains set solo. Cant see buying any new gear till I hit 60 though as its such a waste.
Reply Quote
View profile
Really? I thought your normal group was Baggins, KJ and Sin? Ahh well on a different note Sin got me interested in a crypt prepped so I think I'll make a set for preping once he hits p100. Hopefully you guys have some time to show me how to "prep crypts" the proper way this weekend. :)
Reply Quote
Usually I run with Sin, Baggins and the last member changes depending. Mostly lately its been Iceman with Nameless thrown in some as well. It used to be Scrapz but it seems he is taking some time off of playing and Kamel never runs much anymore as he is too busy clicking on cookies and such.
Reply Quote
View profile
You and Sin need to move to Hawaii and I'll be your permanent run partner! It's so hard finding people in my time zone :(
Reply Quote
@Wannabee808

I'm not in your time zone, but I am sometime playing really late at night. You might want to add me if you want. I'm a barb noob, but I have some decent monk and WD skills.

Also, you'll be there if I need some SnB barb tips ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
No problem I'll add you when I get home from work. :)
Reply Quote
Guys I want to try a new class but somehow I am really hesitant in spending gold :(. What would be a good amount to save for xpac? Maybe if I set a threshold in how much I could spend it would be easier.
Reply Quote
View profile
Dunno Kan if this soul bound crap really makes it into the finished product how much gold do we really need.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]