Diablo® III

D3 final boss...GET PUMPED

Where Malthael becomes one with the black soulstone and becomes The Dragon. Yes, that's right, I'm calling it out... The Dragon that Anu casted out in the beginning of time before sanctuary even existed. The beast will take up half the screen right Blizzard? The prime evils and lesser evils will be familiar yet twisted versions of their forms in each of the heads. They will lay down some sick end of the world sega themed music that pumps you up so much you will fight on repeat. Right Blizzard??? Epic boss right? Please don't fail my dreams.
Reply Quote
wont happen. I'm not going to through out spoilers, but its looking like Malthael is just going to be a regular old angel
Reply Quote
I thought about this too. Would be cool to fight Tathument (sp?)the original prime evil.
Reply Quote
I forget where I read this, but I'm fairly certain that Diablo as the Prime Evil when we fought him at the crystal arch was 'sort of' Tathamet.

Tathamet was 'The Prime Evil', basically all the Great Evil's together become 'The Prime Evil' so technically Prime Evil Diablo that we fought was Tathamet or as close to him as we will ever get.

I guess that also sort of means the hero we play as is comparable in power to Anu.
Reply Quote
11/19/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Leo

I guess that also sort of means the hero we play as is comparable in power to Anu.

Much more powerful, in fact. Anu only is as powerful as the Angels combined. Nephalem are hybrids. Anu died defeating Tathamet, and the Nephalem basically stomped all over Diablo/The Prime Evil at the end of Act IV.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]