Diablo® III

Buying MP10 Barbarian Gear,

buying mp10 barb gear, budget is 1bil
Reply Quote
More den enuff to build 1 lol
Reply Quote
11/13/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Devastator

Let's build it together, add me in game Anwin#6258.
Reply Quote
I can definitely recommend Anwin, he knows what he's doing. Very kind of you to offer to help him mate.
Reply Quote
11/15/2013 02:18 AMPosted by Morpheus
Very kind of you to offer to help him mate.

:-)
Reply Quote
View profile
Yes he's so in love with his skorn he takes it to bed :p

Seriously though when you buy it, it feels your own rather than having someone else buy it for you, you know? :) I partook words of wisdom from Eclipse and Planet for my DW HOTA build and then slowly worked on it bit by it...more fun that way.

And with your kind of budget today, you can build a killer set as will be advised by ole Anwin :)

All the best and happy slaying \m/
Reply Quote
Woa guys, can i join the buy-some-gear-party of yours? I got like 700m atm and would definetly need some tips on what to buy :P
Reply Quote
View profile
@Rapyhater1: sure but being on EU might throw a spanner in the works :p
Reply Quote
Woa guys, can i join the buy-some-gear-party of yours? I got like 700m atm and would definitely need some tips on what to buy :P

On NA server, yes :-)
Reply Quote
how much money should I aim to reach before I try and make an mp10 barb? Because mine just can't handle mp10 atm and I dont know what to buy (N/A Server)
Edited by Pippin#1975 on 2/2/2014 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Devastator

The AH is still up, friend.

AS IS THE TRADE SECTION.
Reply Quote
If anyone wants to help me do mp10 runs on my ww barb that would be awesome. I only have 200m but i mostly am going to do mp 8 and mp 9 runs but would like to tag along on mp10 runs and still be efficeint
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]