To resolve this issue, you must manually uninstall ALL Battle.net related files, including the Battle.net Desktop Application. Follow these steps:
1. Show hidden files and folders.
2. Using Windows Explorer, delete the following folders:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net
3. Choose the appropriate option for the launcher you use:
- Battle.net Desktop Application & Hearthstone users: Use the updated Battle.net or Hearthstone installer on the Battle.net Games Management page to reinstall Battle.net application and related files.
- Classic launcher users: Launch the game using the normal shortcut to download the updated Battle.net/Agent files.
For additional assistance with this issue, please refer to our Technical Support forum.