Diablo® III

I must know more

After a considerable break from the game, I started reading up on some of the lore of the overarching story. Knowing some of the back story has really made up for some of, what I felt were, the game's shortcomings and inspired me to play again. The stuff I read through was from a hand-full of wiki websites and were somewhat fragmented. I am wondering if there is one place I can find the whole story, or at least what we know of it. Any direction would be awesome. Thanks!
Reply Quote
MVP - Reddit Diablo
View profile
I'd say that the Book of Cain really goes through the entire story up to Diablo 3, all the way from before Diablo 1 to just before Diablo 3. The Book of Tyrael adds a lot more specific information, such as dates and a timeline that is really helpful. Both are really good books that really enhance the Diablo lore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]