Diablo® III

All the big streamers are gone =(

47 Orc Shaman
I enjoy watching D3 streamers while I play. It's nice being connected to people outside of these forums that you can relate to and joke with.

Sad that people have moved on to other games.
Reply Quote
It's normal.

I've started playing ADOM again.. Ancient Domains of Mystery, they recently added 2 new races and tile graphics. Maybe they are playing that?
Reply Quote
It's normal.

I've started playing ADOM again.. Ancient Domains of Mystery, they recently added 2 new races and tile graphics. Maybe they are playing that?

No...
They are playing where they can get the most donations.

So dont donate...........and u will never see those parasites again.
Reply Quote
47 Orc Shaman
It's normal.

No...

If you find them and their community entertaining how are they parasites if you want to subscribe or donate? It's no different than a radio or tv personality.
Reply Quote
They all stream PoE now. Have to go where the bigger audience is. Don't hate.
Reply Quote
11/15/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Otis
They all stream PoE now. Have to go where the bigger audience is. Don't hate.
It's true. Kripp, Kongor, Modz, and many others all moved to PoE.

Watching people run maps and craft is a lot more entertaining D3's grind.
Reply Quote
So you rather watch people click 3 buttons then do it yourself...

Streamers in the context of this game exist only to gain money off total viewers on youtube and twitch. Nothing else.
Reply Quote
11/15/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Dàrkseid
you find them and their community entertaining how are they parasites if you want to subscribe or donate? It's no different than a radio or tv personality.

There is no "donate" button on any TV show I have ever watched where some of my money went right into the actors' bank accounts.
Reply Quote
The TV shows you watch are funded by billion dollar corporations.

The streamers you watch are on their own and rely on ad revenue and donations to pay the rent and continue streaming. It's literally their job.

In no way do you have to watch or donate to these people. But insinuating that it's somehow wrong is silly.
Edited by PhxdB#1843 on 11/15/2013 1:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's hardly surprising, the game has no depth at all. Why would anyone want to watch (or play) what is essentially a beat-em-up for hours on end?

Just another nail in D3's coffin, although I look forward to fanboy denials.
Reply Quote
The TV shows you watch are funded by billion dollar corporations.

The streamers you watch are on their own and rely on ad revenue and donations to pay the rent and continue streaming. It's literally their job.

In no way do you have to watch or donate to these people. But insinuating that it's somehow wrong is silly.

Its silly to donate money to those streamers.
And the reason is:

Streaming costs absolutly nothing.
Everyone can do it.

Besides that....
There is nothing special to see. They play like u play. They buy items because they get the $ for basicly free and they even get gold and items donations.

Then there are some spin wheel "u can win stuff" streams.
I mean wtf? u can just buy 500kk for like 10$ why on hell should anyone donate there?

Just THINK about it... its a huge scam.
Reply Quote
Everyone can do it.

Not if you don't have money to pay the rent, bills, food and water. If you don't have this, streaming is too expensive since that also includes internet bills, a computer, webcam, microphone.
Reply Quote
11/15/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Neo
Everyone can do it.

On a side note, I live in Australia and the internet here is horrible. I cannot stream due to the fact that the upload speed is absolutely horrendous :S
Reply Quote
Everyone can do it.

Not if you don't have money to pay the rent, bills, food and water. If you don't have this, streaming is too expensive since that also includes internet bills, a computer, webcam, microphone.

Are u kidding me?
This is a serious question!

Listen....
I play anyway. I can stream while i am playing.
There is no additional cost at all.
Reply Quote
And the reason is:

Everyone can do it.
Are you stupid? Are you living in your mother's basement?

Internet/computer/software/maintenance. Streaming has an over-head. Once again, this is their JOB. They don't make money any other way.

So that adds more to the overhead. Electricity, rent, food, clothes, basic necessities...

That's like saying getting up in the morning and going to a 9-5 is a scam.
Reply Quote
Streamers in the context of this game exist only to gain money off total viewers on youtube and twitch. Nothing else.
ZillianOP was legit.
Reply Quote
It's normal.

No...

Everyone has there on thoughts
That's whats great about the human mind
Reply Quote
11/15/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Neo
There is no additional cost at all.

Even in third world countries?
Reply Quote
And the reason is:

Everyone can do it.
Are you stupid? Are you living in your mother's basement?

Internet/computer/software/maintenance. Streaming has an over-head. Once again, this is their JOB. They don't make money any other way.

So that adds more to the overhead. Electricity, rent, food, clothes, basic necessities...

That's like saying getting up in the morning and going to a 9-5 is a scam.

Well u missunderstood then what my point was..

My point at the beginning was not to donate $ to those parasites
Those parasites are that streamer who can LIVE because playing a game like everyone else does.
ANd what i am saying is to stop donate because as u can see they just want grab your $.
Everyone who donates $ to those scammers should rethink it.
U can definetly see that those streamers will just leave if the game isnt popular anymore which logicly is a money grab.

Was it clear this time?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]