Diablo® III

All the big streamers are gone =(

I enjoy watching D3 streamers while I play. It's nice being connected to people outside of these forums that you can relate to and joke with.

Sad that people have moved on to other games.

They'll all be streaming D3 in March next year...
Reply Quote
it's called a donation for a reason, wtf can't donate to things you want to in this day and age without getting flack???

please take a vacation from the forums when you get to this point.
Reply Quote
11/15/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Nishi
Streamers in the context of this game exist only to gain money off total viewers on youtube and twitch. Nothing else.
ZillianOP was legit.

The others are not much different.
The problem are not the streamers its the donators.

I am just saying why on hell are someone donating to them dont they see its just a scam?
Literaly every time i watched one of those big streamers i heared something bad about their own donators. Its like they never learn or just dont listen whats going on
Reply Quote

Are you stupid? Are you living in your mother's basement?

Internet/computer/software/maintenance. Streaming has an over-head. Once again, this is their JOB. They don't make money any other way.

So that adds more to the overhead. Electricity, rent, food, clothes, basic necessities...

That's like saying getting up in the morning and going to a 9-5 is a scam.

Well u missunderstood then what my point was..

My point at the beginning was not to donate $ to those parasites
Those parasites are that streamer who can LIVE because playing a game like everyone else does.
ANd what i am saying is to stop donate because as u can see they just want grab your $.
Everyone who donates $ to those scammers should rethink it.
U can definetly see that those streamers will just leave if the game isnt popular anymore which logicly is a money grab.

Was it clear this time?
You're an idiot.

You are the one who is missing the point.

Give it a few years as you grow up then take an economics 101 class. You have no idea how the world works.

Nothing in life is free.
Edited by PhxdB#1843 on 11/15/2013 3:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/15/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Neo
I am just saying why on hell are someone donating to them dont they see its just a scam?

Some people have too much money
Reply Quote
it's called a donation for a reason, wtf can't donate to things you want to in this day and age without getting flack???

Yes and can u explain me "that" reason?
WHat are u seeing which makes u donate?

I am not seeing anything sepcial about any DIablo3 streamer i saw sofar.
Its only moneygrab and i cant see anything else.

I am OK with it if u subscribe a channel. To support the streaming website which provides the stream.
But to donate? Just a no go and my brain already tells me "if u donate u must be out of your mind sleep about it".....
Reply Quote
And good riddance.

Imho.
Reply Quote

I am OK with it if u subscribe a channel. To support the streaming website which provides the stream.
But to donate? Just a no go and my brain already tells me "if u donate u must be out of your mind sleep about it".....

no, no i can't because you don't think donations are worth it? no reason to try and change your extreme point of view about donations but also, you have to understand that there are people that DO LIKE to donate to whatever cause interests them.
Reply Quote

When you subscribe twitch takes 50%. In the real world half of your revenue is a TON.

When you donate they only get hit by pay pal fees which is somewhere around 5%. It depends on who you want to support. They are providing you a service and without donations some of the streamers are incapable of doing that.

You entire argument is flawed, however, because you assume making money is wrong. It's not.
Edited by PhxdB#1843 on 11/15/2013 3:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Accepting donations in gold, just friend me and hand it over. Thanks
Reply Quote

Well u missunderstood then what my point was..

My point at the beginning was not to donate $ to those parasites
Those parasites are that streamer who can LIVE because playing a game like everyone else does.
ANd what i am saying is to stop donate because as u can see they just want grab your $.
Everyone who donates $ to those scammers should rethink it.
U can definetly see that those streamers will just leave if the game isnt popular anymore which logicly is a money grab.

Was it clear this time?
You're an idiot.

You are the one who is missing the point.

Give it a few years as you grow up then take an economics 101 class. You have no idea how the world works.

Nothing in life is free.

Open broadcaster software:
Check free
To play Diablo3 on a pc costs something yes but u want to play anyway so u dont need to buy a pc for streaming.

I do multibox on a i5 2500 3,3 with a gforce 8800 gtx 8gb random ram.
That pc costs "mabye" i dont know... 500$ MAYBE if not even less.
I can stream while i am playing with 4 Diablo3 accs.
How much would a pc cost to stream 1 Diablo3? 300?

The internet 100 000 Mbits costs 39 euro/month which i have anyway if i stream or not.

So what are u talking about?

Go create a twitch.tv acc its free
U can start stream right now.
Reply Quote
It's like screaming at a wall with you.
Edited by PhxdB#1843 on 11/15/2013 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote

When you subscribe twitch takes 50%. In the real world half of your revenue is a TON.

When you donate they only get hit by pay pal fees which is somewhere around 5%. It depends on who you want to support. They are providing you a service and without donations some of the streamers are incapable of doing that.

You entire argument is flawed, however, because you assume making money is wrong. It's not.

I am telling u once again.
I can stream whole day if i want and it costs me NOTHING at all.
Noone needs to donate $ to those streamers its a scam.

over and out
Reply Quote
http://www.twitch.tv/mingthemerciless93 Streams D3 every single day and is definitely entertaining (and is on now).

And that's just one example. Maybe just the people you normally watch don't anymore? (I will admit that even D3 streamers are usually switching it up during their streams on occasion).
Reply Quote

over and out

you are right they don't need to, but some people WANT to, my god it's like 5-10 bucks. i doubt donations get much higher than that without a specific reason.
Reply Quote

over and out
Quit repeating yourself you're wrong.

That computer and internet, which you just admitted a couple post ago cost money, is your overhead. How are you going to pay for that without a job? Plus food? Plus elecricity? Plus rent?

Time is money. Streaming all day absolutely costs you when you could be working to pay those bills.

You assume these people can stream regardless? They can't.

They are providing a service to make money for a living. Not a scam.

You are too naive to understand.
Edited by PhxdB#1843 on 11/15/2013 3:17 PM PST
Reply Quote

over and out
Quit repeating yourself you're wrong.

That computer and internet, which you just admitted a couple post ago cost money, is your overhead. How are you going to pay for that without a job? Plus food? Plus elecricity? Plus rent?

Time is money. Streaming all day absolutely costs you when you could be working to pay those bills.

You assume these people can stream regardless? They can't.

They are providing a service to make money for a living. Not a scam.

You are too naive to understand.

Are u even listensing what exactly i am saying?

I am telling u now the last time:
To stream on twitch.tv costs NOTHING! google: open broadcaster software
Everyone can do it if the internetconnection is above 16 000 mbits.
Everyone who can play Diablo3 on the highest resolutio(such pc costs ~300$)
U dont need to donate $ to those streamers because they are just playing the game like u or everyne else on this planet does. Its just a scam and literealy nothing else! Those streamers are even laughing at their donators and i even heared it live on stream that they are even bad talking about those their words "sheeps"
There is nothing worth paying for. (absolutly NOTHING u dont gain there ANYTHING AT ALL)
But u can subscribe channels because u are supporting the site providing the service to stream and even the streamer gets 50%. (which i wouldnt do either but thats the only thing i could say its "ok".

I dont care if those streamers need to pay bills at all.
What i care about is that your money can be spent A LOT BETTER. FOx example to donate somewhere where acutally ppl are getting something out of it...
Like charity whatever.
Just dont be silly and stop feeding those parasites.
Thats all...

THink about it before u act like a zombie..
Reply Quote

I've read every word. Unfortunately.

What i care about is that your money can be spent A LOT BETTER.

Don't tell other people how to spend their money.

You're wrong and an idiot. You'll understand when you're older.

Bye.
Edited by PhxdB#1843 on 11/15/2013 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/15/2013 03:33 PMPosted by PhxdB

I've read every word. Unfortunately.
What i care about is that your money can be spent A LOT BETTER.

Don't tell other people how to spend their money.

You're wrong and an idiot. You'll understand when you're older.

Bye.

Well then donate if u want!
But make sure u know what are u doing.
THe OP wonderd why they all left streaming DIablo3 and i explaind here why.
The only reason is because they cant grab enough money playing Diablo3 anymore.

If u like to donate to such humans?

GO AHEAD

And stop calling me an idiot thats against forum rules.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]