Diablo® III

ROS Beta

Did any PvP players get invitations to the Beta?
Doesn't seem like it I really wanted to test current gear with new skills :(
Reply Quote
Looks like nek the brawler is removed in the beta, also the people selling and buying the the beta keys so far have had there accounts banned.
Reply Quote
Blizzard are biased by extreme gamers and their feedback but ignore casual games like me. My opinion would help even more as I'm playing occasionally and if in an hour play I'm not satisfied I probably won't play the game at all. I watch streamers complain about OP items and skills and soon after Blizzard fixes it. But that's only one side of the coin. Me, as an example, I will never reach probably paragon lvl 300 on 10 characters and play 12h/day so those OP will never apply for me. What about legendary drop on low or no paragon level?It will probably be disappointing or frustrating ,playing the game with very little or no legendary drop. But still ,I will find and report enough sensitive data to help improve gameplay for those who have my gaming habits. Let's give a negligible example - why not make the gold be collected automatically, it doesn't take any space in inventory, and players often disregard it completely as they are focused on legendary items.It just take space on screen.
Not that anyone will read that message but anyway.
Reply Quote
You think brawler is more than just taking turns 1 shotting each other? lol
Reply Quote
@Ritalynn

For this to be true, you would actually need to kill other brawlers and by your statement alone we all know that doesn't happen. LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]