Diablo® III

No Demon Hunter Streamers.

It would be awesome if an experienced demonhunter player could start streaming some of the new content. Many of us are really curious/interested and there isnt a single good demon hunter streaming right now.

I wonder why no good demon hunters got invites...
Reply Quote
Because they hate us THAT much.

Athene streamed then stopped and went back to PoE. Cool huh?

The only one I've seen streaming and actually doing well with DH was DatModz(?) but he's having more fun on Crusader now I think.
Reply Quote
I can tell you why.

You see, DH's are the emo class. If we got beta invites that would make us HAPPY. Happy people cannot be emo. They knew by not sending us beta keys, our emo levels would rise, thus making us better DH's. It would be like a passive buff to our hatred regeneration "No Beta Invite". That's the level 70 DH passive. I data-mined that in the liner notes of my new My Chemical Romance CD.

Thanks.

Funny. He seemed so stoked about the game after it was revealed. Oh well.
Edited by d0e1ow#1805 on 11/20/2013 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
We have too much HATRED towards Blizz now.. But I get we need all the DISCIPLINE we can get and just patiently wait.

Too much pun.
Reply Quote
Make the Dh OP and i am sure many of the streamers will be very GLAD to show a DH.

But as long the class isnt like the BARB or MONK they cant do it because of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Reply Quote
Because they hate us THAT much.

The only one I've seen streaming and actually doing well with DH was DatModz(?) but he's having more fun on Crusader now I think.

Neither Modz or Athene are very good at DH (no offence to modz, seems like a cool guy, just doesnt play DH as much as monk), I'd really like to see a good DH try out stuff in RoS.
Reply Quote
Sad.
Reply Quote
View profile
It is sad. There are some awesome DHs out there. Most of them have a ton of time on their DH too.

Make the Dh OP and i am sure many of the streamers will be very GLAD to show a DH.

But as long the class isnt like the BARB or MONK they cant do it because of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

But they do exist and have been doing for a long time.
Edited by dawgiestyle#1127 on 11/20/2013 11:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Give Philos#1386 a key pls <(^^<(
Edited by tnok#2899 on 11/22/2013 6:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
Datamodz streamed monk / demon hunter for two hours, then switched to playing crusader 1-70.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]