Diablo® III

Complete Console Guide: To 60 and beyond!

Hey, Goat!

Nice all that stuff but I have something for the consoles that I didn't find wich is HOW to go to Para100 without cheat.

I know that m5 with a good party is the only way to get that but I'm having a hard time to find a party. So I need your help to find a way to it.

Actually I'm running Act II Keep Depths 2 in m5 with my WD, I have about 450k DPS and don't die very often, except for the reflect damage elites.

I can reach 1 para level in 2 hours and I'm 56 bt I think it is slow... I'm thinking when I'm 80+ I'll have to spent the whole day farming to get just one level.

Apreciate the thread.

Congratulations!
Reply Quote
11/27/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Hoosfoos
Goat and Hog, you guys are out of control awesome. I genuinely respect the work you put into your articles and videos. My following you here has led me to watch a number of your CoD: Ghosts videos as well. Thanks very much for the effort you both put in.

Glad to hear it! That's why we do these, feedback letting us know we're helping people out.

von - Paragon farming is all about the XP. Sounds like you're doing a similar route to the one we use in our video. There's also some decent areas in Acts 1 and 2. We'll probably make something for those here soon.

What you might want to try is backing it down to M4 and using an XP gem in the headslot if you can. either that or wearing any +XP gear you can. See if the speed of killing at M4 and bonus XP helps make up for the loss of the bonus from going down to 4. We've done some reading and testing and it seems to point to M4 being more efficient to farm M4 simply because it takes so long to kill things on M5.
Reply Quote
Can we get a Sticky?
Reply Quote
Added a Vault Of the Ancients farming run to post 2 in the farming area.

http://youtu.be/9nPFiq1i7hE

Its a popular area to farm due to the high mob density and high amount of elites/champions. Also if you just quit/portal out while inside it, when you start your next session you will be able to take the portal right back in.
Reply Quote
Did you know that the Two-Handed Mace "Skywarden" and the Heavy Crossbow "Manticore" are the only two weapons that can have two sockets?

Now you do, because you read this guide.
Reply Quote
Hey Goat and Hog,

Thanks for that info. I just got the "Skywarden" and had the "Manticore" from my DH play and I was wondering if there were anymore weapons with 2 slots now i know. Thanks
You guys are awesome and extremely helpful.
I do have one question though:
Is it true that Legendaries drop rate is increased if you kill Elites/Champions quickly (like under 10 seconds or so)?

Thanks in advance from a new Sub.
Reply Quote
Can't say I've heard that one ever. My guess is it was some anecdotal evidence that people spread around.

Figuring it this way, if you're killing elites really quickly, that means you're killing everything quickly, which leads to more killing. And everyone knows killing = drops. More kills, more drops, more legendaries over a period of time compared to one with less killing.

Also, killing.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the quick reply. What you say make total sense and i'm going to just play the game and enjoy it without trying to rush everything. I have 2 characters at 60 (DH and Barb) and my paragon is 25 so i'm just hoping for some more great Legendary drops.
Thanks for your videos and answering Diablo 3 questions you guys are great.

PKNY
Xbox 360
Reply Quote
Always glad to help!
Reply Quote
Added a section in post #3 regarding Ruby vs Emerald for your weapon.
Reply Quote
Hey Goat... thanks for all the help and info :)

If there's a way? When you make these new posts where you state you added something to your guide? Could you put a tag in the new post, to link with the section where it is in the guide? Is that possible?

Thanks again for all the info :) Happy Hunting!
Reply Quote
I could make a link back to the exact post, rather than saying "in post #3". I can't link to the spot in the post itself.

Would that be what you were looking for?
Reply Quote
That would definitely help bud :)

It's just a pain in the !@#$ to scroll through what Ive already read, just to find the new part hehe...... us dang lazy nerds..... *rolls eyes*..... hahahaha

Appreciate all the help..... thanks again!
Reply Quote
Bumping the thread to get it back to the first page for people getting this over the Holiday Season. As a bonus, here's the blooper cut of Hog and I trying to do the Witch Hunter co-op build guide:

http://youtu.be/5QTo6YCW238
Reply Quote
Sticky please as we should be seeing some fresh meat this holiday season!
Reply Quote
View profile
I haven't read through the whole guide (because I already know everything about this game ^.^ ). But every section I checked out appeared to be well written and spot on accurate. Awesome work!
Reply Quote
Glad it's being so well received, we put a fair amount of work into it.
Reply Quote
Digging this up from page 3 to help the Christmas Crowd.

Did you know you can craft items directly from materials in your stash? It makes sharing crafting mats between characters a lot easier if you just drop everything in your stash after salvaging. This also frees up inventory slots so you can go longer between town visits.

That's all covered in the inventory management video in the original post.
Reply Quote
12/24/2013 06:17 AMPosted by TheGoat
Digging this up from page 3 to help the Christmas Crowd.

Did you know you can craft items directly from materials in your stash? It makes sharing crafting mats between characters a lot easier if you just drop everything in your stash after salvaging. This also frees up inventory slots so you can go longer between town visits.

That's all covered in the inventory management video in the original post.

I just popped on to do the same, Happy Holidays everyone!
Reply Quote
You have to reach level 10 before you can do Hardcore Mode. None of your progress from "regular" mode carries over to Hardcore.

It's quite a rush when you come close to permanent death and squeak by!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]