Diablo® III

Some insights before you decide to cash out

Seems to me that certain items will hold their worth through ROS, assuming there isnt a full wipe going into the expansion.

In particular, Crit Mempos and Trifecta items (rings + amulets) will be absolutely OP. If you don't know yet, IAS in ROS is heavily nerfed and the max you can get is 6% instead of 9% on live. Also Level 70 items don't have more Crit and Chc than what we already have now.

Won't say much more than that, those of you with at least half a brain can figure the rest out.
(hint: mystic)

P.S. shhhhhhhhhhhh keep it low :p
Reply Quote
Let's see someone find a level 70 mempo and a screenshot of the stats. Let's also see someone reroll a level 60 mempo to 800+ primary.
Reply Quote
the thing is there will be "item build changer" so you don't just stack CC and CD..something like headgear that increase certain skill damage. just imagine if you can stack that with rings,boots etc. focusing only in one skill?..now that`s OP
Reply Quote
I don't really want Vanilla gear, if you have noticed alot of the new gear has secondary stats that help out. Your GOLDY gear now will only last till 63 ish.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/21/2013 01:38 AMPosted by Adler
Seems to me that certain items will hold their worth through ROS, assuming there isnt a full wipe going into the expansion.

In particular, Crit Mempos and Trifecta items (rings + amulets) will be absolutely OP. If you don't know yet, IAS in ROS is heavily nerfed and the max you can get is 6% instead of 9% on live. Also Level 70 items don't have more Crit and Chc than what we already have now.

Won't say much more than that, those of you with at least half a brain can figure the rest out.

I find it odd that UberJager found an amulet with 8% ias then
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Fourty2DNAD3

I find it odd that UberJager found an amulet with 8% ias then

My trifecta gloves on RoS also has 8 IAS.

The rolls mentioned by adler will give you an advantage. But they will not be BiS for RoS.
Reply Quote
The Blizzard I know will make anything and everything pre-expansion, obsolete, come the expansion.
Reply Quote
They are not nerfing Ias or CC, but they aren't increasing them either.

What he's saying is:

You can reroll 1 property on items, therefore, you can reroll strength on your mempo. So:

STR -> Reroll into 800 STR
10% life - Ros quality
8% IAS - Ros quality
70 AR - (actually, kinda useless on) RoS quality
6% CC - RoS quality
socket

Problem is that people seem to be going away from CC and investing on crushing blow instead.
The fate of CB would tell if mempos are worth saving or not.
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 05:21 PMPosted by Baron
They are not nerfing Ias or CC, but they aren't increasing them either.

What he's saying is:

You can reroll 1 property on items, therefore, you can reroll strength on your mempo. So:

STR -> Reroll into 800 STR
10% life - Ros quality
8% IAS - Ros quality
70 AR - (actually, kinda useless on) RoS quality
6% CC - RoS quality
socket

Problem is that people seem to be going away from CC and investing on crushing blow instead.
The fate of CB would tell if mempos are worth saving or not.

The problem with crushing blow. (and the hype about it)

is that people don't understand it's mechanics.

It deals 25% of a mob's current health as damage.

Current. Health. Unless you're specced into splash damage as well and both proc simultaenously. You can keep reducing its HP by 25% but if you dont have enough dps you're not going to kill it fast at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]