Diablo® III

Error 395002

(Locked)

03/31/2014 01:39 PMPosted by roccerik
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10219002181?page=2#new-post

#blue

This is EU, not US Servers. We have heard nothing from blizzard on the American servers about this problem.
How about a blue status update? You could at least give us an ETA and let us know if it's likely to be fixed tonight, tomorrow, or longer so we can try to plan accordingly.
I logged in around noon EST today, literally just joined a game and played for 2 minutes, then the entire party spiked to over 2k ping, and now I've been getting this error. It's been for 5 hours... Please.
I'm writing tickets around with a GM to no effect so far, the first one tried to point me to the connectivity issues with COX customers (which it isn't as I don't even play from the US).

Hopefully this gets more attention, so I bump this thread up to the top, so people with the same people hopefully post in here, as it doesn't seem to be just a small problem.
so i was talking to a gm saying that this is an intermittent problem and will take time for QA and dev to identify and fix....
same!5 hrs.
what should I do ?
This bug goes back to 2012 when the game first came out. Thus far there is no Dev that has fixed this error - which leaves a workaround that helped me. Apparently you have to get whomever is now in the game you were recently disconnected from (if you perhaps restarted Battle.net), whether it is one person or 4, to simply exit their current game and move to the lobby. This allows your ability to log back into your game. This by no means is an easy task if you were disconnected from a public game as opposed to a private game with friends, but this has worked for me a few times thanks to the bottlenecking of client to server trace route and path ping.
uhm i was playing alone...so who do i ask to log out??
My client would not load up a PRIVATE game and just sat there doing nothing for around 10 mins. So I had to kill it in task manager and tried to get back on; error 395002.

That was around 8 hours ago....despite having my comp shut off since then I have had no luck getting my character info apparently.

So are they going to say something about this on the NA forums?
Edited by iuki#1668 on 3/31/2014 4:00 PM PDT
90 Troll Mage
Is there a way for us to kick our own char offline?
03/31/2014 04:08 PMPosted by Xiaozhii
Is there a way for us to kick our own char offline?

If you were in a solo game, pretty much no.

That reminds me, there was this bug in WoW sometimes, where my character got stuck in a zone and I had a GM teleport it somewhere else so I could actually login. -.-
Support Forum Agent
We're looking into the reports of the "Error 395002" some people are getting. The error should normally occur when a user is playing on a game server that crashes unexpectedly. The players account should be locked when that happens but if it isn't, this error can occur when it tries to get back in. It should last no longer than 10 minutes though from what I understand so waiting a short time "should" let them back in.

Still, our engineers are looking closely at the reports and matching up what they see with game servers and accounts now. When there's more to report, we'll update this thread.
03/31/2014 04:11 PMPosted by Omrakos
We're looking into the reports of the "Error 395002" some people are getting. The error should normally occur when a user is playing on a game server that crashes unexpectedly. The players account should be locked when that happens but if it isn't, this error can occur when it tries to get back in. It should last no longer than 10 minutes though from what I understand so waiting a short time "should" let them back in.

Still, our engineers are looking closely at the reports and matching up what they see with game servers and accounts now. When there's more to report, we'll update this thread.

I have been getting this error since around 12pm CST today. That is 6 hours, well over the 10 minutes. Thank you for finally responding to us.
8 hours now so that is a fair bit over 10 mins.

I was trying to play a private game so there does not seem to be a work around...

So if you can kindly boot my char off the server so I can get back on, that'd be cool.

Thanks!
Edited by iuki#1668 on 3/31/2014 4:16 PM PDT
I was logging in to say just what Omrakos posted as I got off the phone thats what I was told word for word.. Figured I made the trouble of logging in. I'd post anyway. Stuck in the same boat as you all.. All those wasted hours of no Legendary farming. =/

It would be helpful for your engineers to read the various threads that exist on this topic as there are dozens of cases just on the forums where people have been locked out for hours (some over 24). Please direct them to the EU forums for some extra examples at: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10219002181?page=5#83
I have been waiting 6hours and still no fix.. this really needs to be fixed.

Thanks for responding I guess, but I'm pretty sure most people who are complaining about this haven't been able to login for extended periods of time.
over 6 hours now, can't get in
03/31/2014 04:27 PMPosted by Scyley
over 6 hours now, can't get in
same 6+hrs
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]