Diablo® III

Guys. So I has Beta. I would like to help out

Ask for video requests of anything...

I'll try my best to get videos up of what you want to test.

(looking at you nubtro, unless you got your own)
Reply Quote
Hellfire ring, does it craft as a level 70? (reasons to do Ubers)

Is the Barb !@#$e now?

Is WW really dead?

Is HoTA the new best >:) ?
Reply Quote
It seems like your current gear is pretty easy to replace at the beginning lol.

How much does it cost to reset points/enchant?
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 11/19/2013 6:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
DE's useful?
Reply Quote
@uber where do you post your videos at? I dont watch streamers at all, are your videos going to be on youtube? I would like to prescribe if you do. Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
How are the new legen... wait for it... daries?
Reply Quote
My videos are on youtube.

I will start operation: save barb. Which means first order is to theorycraft for barbs.

I believe that we can reduce cooldown of WOTB low enough that we can spam it on elites.
Reply Quote
Whirlwind Hurricane - does it work as well as cyclone strike?

Sword and Board passive - does it have an internal cooldown?

Those are the first two skills I would test, have fun with the beta man.
Reply Quote
Whirlwind Hurricane - does it work as well as cyclone strike?

Sword and Board passive - does it have an internal cooldown?

Those are the first two skills I would test, have fun with the beta man.

Roger.

If possible do any of you guys have a public TS where we can discuss this.

I know Datmodz is streaming RoS now but he's only going to monk.
Reply Quote
View profile
Wow, gratz nuber.

Blizz hates koalas, never found a trifecta anything, only crafted trifecta gloves once, no ammies.

No beta.

:(

Im also interested in the crafting aspect as well. What are the materials required? Do NPCs sell tomes and what not?

Really im interested in items and their affixes more than skills. Seems items will be closer to what they will be at release, while skills will be reworked many times.

Im sure nubtro will have a ton of ideas for you to try. Ill look at the complete skill list and see if anything pops out at me.

How did you get beta? Email?
Reply Quote
Wow, gratz nuber.

Blizz hates koalas, never found a trifecta anything, only crafted trifecta gloves once, no ammies.

No beta.

:(

Im also interested in the crafting aspect as well. What are the materials required? Do NPCs sell tomes and what not?

Really im interested in items and their affixes more than skills. Seems items will be closer to what they will be at release, while skills will be reworked many times.

Im sure nubtro will have a ton of ideas for you to try. Ill look at the complete skill list and see if anything pops out at me.

How did you get beta? Email?

Ok this is preliminary data.

All your current items are useless except for farming new gear.

Perfect 5 theory holds. I'll go indepth into this later.

Anyone who crafted a perfect set of marquis. Prepare to lose out.

+

Anyone with a AR heavy set. >400 AR, you've got too much AR. AR tradeoff via gems > AR trade off via armor.

New gem is just way too OP right now. AR on armor. CD reduction on helm and elite dam on weapon. You're looking at setups with almost a full set of these gems instead of rubies or amethysts.

Cooldown reduction on skills will become extremely vital for barbs. Considering a good number of our decent skills and abilities have cooldowns.

With fury generation being an issue now. 2H > DW. not sure how it works with a MW MH. But will have to test it out.
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 11/19/2013 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Anyone with a AR heavy set. >400 AR, you've got too much AR. AR tradeoff via gems > AR trade off via armor.

So over 400 AR is wasted? Why?
Reply Quote
11/19/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Wannabee808

Because the tradeoffs via picking the AR gem is far superior than the 1 roll slot wasted on armor.

The AR marquise gem is 60 AR. I get 3 of them on my chest, 2 in my pants and I have 300 AR just like that.
Reply Quote

Well why have 62 vit gained from a gem when one can get 70AR?
Reply Quote
View profile

With stats rolling as high as they have shown thus far, i can only imagine its not worth it to get a ar roll, in lieu of say 500 vitality instead, or something there.
Reply Quote
View profile
I haven't been keeping up with the datamined. Figured I would wait till it was set in stone thanks UJ. :)

Guess my gear on all my toons are crap... All DR heavy lol. :P
Edited by Wannabee808#1418 on 11/19/2013 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think it's way too early to say that we should drop AR and etc..

VERY excited for ROS

I like the paragon changes

SOOO many new specs possible now.
Reply Quote
I'm waiting for my game to fully download before I go indepth into the game. But I assume with whatever data I have now that my perfect 5 theory for gearing holds.
Reply Quote
View profile
UJ if you want S&B gear to test the barb passive and Crusader let me know.
Reply Quote
UJ if you want S&B gear to test the barb passive and Crusader let me know.

sure. But its ok. >.> i have my own SS. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]