Diablo® III

Guys. So I has Beta. I would like to help out

Reposting from the other thread just so that Barb beta players don´t miss it heh.

Here´s what I´d like to see from you, mister Uberjager ;D or any other Barb who has access to RoS beta

1. Skill tooltips and inventory details:
  • activate (check) "advanced tooltips" in the game options
  • record how you hover over each skill and its rune effect for 2 seconds
  • use a higher resolution if possible so that viewers may actually read the tooltips/text
  • 23 active skills x 5 runes and 19-20 passives, which should take <5 minutes (sorry)
  • open your inventory details and slowly move to the bottom to show what stats are listed
  • 2. New skills and rune effects in action:
  • Avalanche - display what each rune does in combat (animation)
  • Ancient power - display new mechanics and runes in combat
  • WW Hurricane - pulling effect on monsters
  • Into the Fray - go to a very dense zone and gather mobs then pull them with Wrenching Smash or Hurricane very close to you with inventory details open to see how high the crit chance bonus can get
  • Rampage, Earthen Might, Sword and Board etc. - new passives and maybe some old passives with new effects
  • I probably missed some, but we will know which ones are new after watching video #1 :)

3. Level 70 item affixes and Enchanting:
  • gather lv.70 legendaries in every slot that have both Primary and Secondary stats, including but not limited to 1H weapon, 1H mighty weapon, 2H weapon and 2H mighty weapon, Barb mighty belt
  • go to the mystic and click the option where you see a list of potential rerolls for each stat
    record each slot so we can see which properties are Primary, which Secondary and most importantly, what are the maximum rolls for each stat
  • also check our current gear level63 crafted or legendary items (damage roll on weapon) and strength roll on armor pieces (shoulders and belts should have higher str, chest and pants higher vit, amulets highest str etc.)
  • Umm yeah, hopefully we´ll get to see some of these soon. Thanks in advance.

get this man his data!
    Reply Quote
    11/21/2013 08:37 PMPosted by Uberjager
    What happen to the organs from current Uber's boss?

Can be used to craft new version hellfire(is there even a new version) ring or something else?

You can craft hellfires. They roll with higher str though and with ROS rolls.

OP r u sure? I remember they said HF ring still roll as lvl 63 items during the Q&As. I was concern at that time because I have 500 organs. Just want to make sure. thanks.
    Reply Quote
    Reposting from the other thread just so that Barb beta players don´t miss it heh.

Here´s what I´d like to see from you, mister Uberjager ;D or any other Barb who has access to RoS beta

1. Skill tooltips and inventory details:
  • activate (check) "advanced tooltips" in the game options
  • record how you hover over each skill and its rune effect for 2 seconds
  • use a higher resolution if possible so that viewers may actually read the tooltips/text
  • 23 active skills x 5 runes and 19-20 passives, which should take <5 minutes (sorry)
  • open your inventory details and slowly move to the bottom to show what stats are listed
  • 2. New skills and rune effects in action:
  • Avalanche - display what each rune does in combat (animation)
  • Ancient power - display new mechanics and runes in combat
  • WW Hurricane - pulling effect on monsters
  • Into the Fray - go to a very dense zone and gather mobs then pull them with Wrenching Smash or Hurricane very close to you with inventory details open to see how high the crit chance bonus can get
  • Rampage, Earthen Might, Sword and Board etc. - new passives and maybe some old passives with new effects
  • I probably missed some, but we will know which ones are new after watching video #1 :)

3. Level 70 item affixes and Enchanting:
  • gather lv.70 legendaries in every slot that have both Primary and Secondary stats, including but not limited to 1H weapon, 1H mighty weapon, 2H weapon and 2H mighty weapon, Barb mighty belt
  • go to the mystic and click the option where you see a list of potential rerolls for each stat
    record each slot so we can see which properties are Primary, which Secondary and most importantly, what are the maximum rolls for each stat
  • also check our current gear level63 crafted or legendary items (damage roll on weapon) and strength roll on armor pieces (shoulders and belts should have higher str, chest and pants higher vit, amulets highest str etc.)
  • Umm yeah, hopefully we´ll get to see some of these soon. Thanks in advance.

get this man his data!

Just saw that! :P

Gonna make a vid.
    Reply Quote
    Hahaha that´s very nice but please don´t name the vids like "for Nubtro" it´s for everyone not just me, so something along the lines of:
    1. RoS Barb skill tooltips
    2. RoS new Barb skills in action
    3. RoS item affixes and Enchanting
    Reply Quote
    11/23/2013 01:12 AMPosted by Cameo

You can craft hellfires. They roll with higher str though and with ROS rolls.

OP r u sure? I remember they said HF ring still roll as lvl 63 items during the Q&As. I was concern at that time because I have 500 organs. Just want to make sure. thanks.

ilvl 63 items got scaled up a little. 1h weapons are in the 1500 dps range.
    Reply Quote
    I am also wondering what kind of current legendary affix can be enchanted...

Is enchanting any primary stats from Mara or Tasker & Theo possible? Can be change the affix of dexterity from Inna pants, either to scale it with lvl 70 dex OR change it to either Str/Vit/Int etc.

I believe some legacy items are gonna last quite a while after ROS comes in.
    Reply Quote
    11/23/2013 04:47 AMPosted by Guts
    I am also wondering what kind of current legendary affix can be enchanted...

Is enchanting any primary stats from Mara or Tasker & Theo possible? Can be change the affix of dexterity from Inna pants, either to scale it with lvl 70 dex OR change it to either Str/Vit/Int etc.

I believe some legacy items are gonna last quite a while after ROS comes in.

if you reroll tasker and theo or mara's, it removes all of them

the rerolling doesn't go quite as high on legacy stuff so far
    Reply Quote
    11/23/2013 06:07 AMPosted by Fourty2DNAD3

if you reroll tasker and theo or mara's, it removes all of them

the rerolling doesn't go quite as high on legacy stuff so far

Meaning to say the +str/vit/int/dex in mara or theo is considered as one affix?

Maybe Blizz need to be more clear what is really considered as one affix. The +4 different stats on them doesn't seem like a single affix to me.

Also if lets say I have a rare ammy that has +250 str and vit, and is considered as double rolled STR+VIT affixes. When I do re-rolled, I can choose to reroll the str or vit completely or I have to re rolled the STR+vit?
    Reply Quote
    Uber I see that you are on RoS. Are going to make a stream at any time? Also have you ran with a monk when the Barb has the heath globe spawn and the monk can use a skill that can pera stun because of the heath globes. Sorry I can not remember the name of the skills and gear needed to pull it off.
    Edited by Bawzdeep#1468 on 11/23/2013 11:00 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    11/23/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Bawzdeep
    Uber I see that you are on RoS. Are going to make a stream at any time? Also have you ran with a monk when the Barb has the heath globe spawn and the monk can use a skill that can pera stun because of the heath globes. Sorry I can not remember the name of the skills and gear needed to pull it off.

Don't have a program for streaming unfortunately. :/
    Reply Quote
    Just a friendly remainder:
  • monster health scaling per difficulty level (Ghom on Expert + Torment 1-6)
  • monster density in Act 1 Fields of Misery on Torment 6 difficulty (you showed Act 3 Fields of Slaughter instead, which was unaffected by the 1.0.8 density increase); if possible, with Hurricane please ;)
  • Enchanting bracers, amulet and 2H weapon (didn´t show those last time)
  • You´ve done a great job so far with the other requests. I really appreciate that.
    Edited by Nubtro#2147 on 11/26/2013 2:10 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    nm, found the answer I was looking for.
    Edited by Theurgie#1829 on 11/26/2013 3:33 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    is the scourge legendary sword's proc really gross? it was really strong in vanilla, but seemed based off of weapon damage and couldn't do a ton of damage...

would like to see if it's a monster
    Reply Quote
    How bad is Whirlwind build now? It seems like it is thoroughly dead. I have someone who is arguing that it's just as good. I am inclined to think he is a moron, but wanted to see what someone who has probably tested it thinks.
    Reply Quote
    11/26/2013 06:09 PMPosted by Darkinsanity
    How bad is Whirlwind build now? It seems like it is thoroughly dead. I have someone who is arguing that it's just as good. I am inclined to think he is a moron, but wanted to see what someone who has probably tested it thinks.

The build as we know it is gone. With all the spenders buffed and the proc ratio nerfed to nothingness, run like the wind looks like a poor skill in the expansion. But I suspect there will be many new options for whirlwind thanks to the new legendaries. Whirlwind has been buffed, and some legendaries have good synergy with it. We'll have to test some stuff on the beta and PTR,
    so imo, wait and see.
    Reply Quote
    Whirlwind was buffed? How so? I can't stand the fact that it moves so slowly without Hurricane.
    Reply Quote
    How random are the maps?

Is it still only the same 5 map sets we have now per area? Maybe it's new layouts but only a few?

I see comments that the rift maps are just regular layouts with no new routes. (Not very random)

Is this temporary and are there plans/talk to change that?

Another way to look at it, if no one's using maphack, the maps aren't random enough:P
    Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/27/2013 8:30 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    11/26/2013 06:55 PMPosted by Darkinsanity
    Whirlwind was buffed? How so? I can't stand the fact that it moves so slowly without Hurricane.

Damage buff from 145% to 275%. Almost doubled, I guess to compensate for the drop in base DPS + the slow speed.

I am curious as to what is the proc rate for WW. It could be come handy when you are using blood funnel rune.
    Reply Quote
    11/27/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Guts

Damage buff from 145% to 275%. Almost doubled, I guess to compensate for the drop in base DPS + the slow speed.

I am curious as to what is the proc rate for WW. It could be come handy when you are using blood funnel rune.

I think it's doubled to compensate for the dmg buff to other skills. WW would go from the top choice by far to never used at all if it stayed at only 145% dmg.
    Reply Quote
    11/26/2013 06:55 PMPosted by Darkinsanity
    You'll get used to it eventually. I tried on live, it's slow but still more mobile than most builds.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]