Diablo® III

Guys. So I has Beta. I would like to help out

View profile
Lol
Reply Quote
I got a 1455 dps 186 chd grandfather, gonna socket that and make it my first weapon for the expac.

The thing that could save dual wield is the new stat - crushing blow. It deals 25% of the monster max HP when it procs (half vs elites). I think it scales with the proc coefficient of the skill you use it with, so it might be worth it to try a heavy proc build with high attack speed, life on hit and crushing blow. Not to mention we can reroll the fear on echo!

I can imagine the AR gems being OP, I guess they are still playing with the values. That can be said about almost anyting in the expansion.
Reply Quote
View profile
Do elemental damages benefit from one another finally? (Like a fire soj increases a fire weapons power but not a cold damage on, skills also)

How are the follower stats, damages, skills, gearing options?

Interested also in the "xp slider" I saw detox mention earlier today. And how monster difficulty, if it does scale with level instead of set parameters per difficulty. (Saw that today also)
Reply Quote
This is my Skype

Aaron-Fang.

Add me.

Barbs are still viable.
Reply Quote
Do elemental damages benefit from one another finally? (Like a fire soj increases a fire weapons power but not a cold damage on, skills also)

How are the follower stats, damages, skills, gearing options?

Interested also in the "xp slider" I saw detox mention earlier today. And how monster difficulty, if it does scale with level instead of set parameters per difficulty. (Saw that today also)

This. Was wondering if they can be geared with more items now. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Perfect 5 theory works.
Reply Quote
It seems like it will take a little longer than I expected before all your gear is replaced.
Reply Quote
Gonna add you so i can listen to you talk about stuffs!

Also, whats perfect 5 theory?

And you didn't answer RK about DE's!
Edited by Justinlol#1265 on 11/19/2013 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
I see Marquise gems dropping, nice!
Reply Quote
11/19/2013 08:53 PMPosted by Uberjager
Perfect 5 theory works.

Have you tried perfect 5 weapons with low/no base damage? You reroll the bonus damage and get an amazing weapon. For example:

- 40-50% weapon damage
- 8-11% attack speed
- 60-100% chd
- socket
- strength or LoH or something (lifesteal is over)

That would be a good starter one hander to use with the shield passive right?
Edited by suddenZenith#1265 on 11/19/2013 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
Any changes to dps and trifecta?

Does primary stats still give 1% dmg per point?

Any nerf or cap to trifecta?
Reply Quote
I assume perfect 5 theory is where you collect items with 5 perfect stats but missing one key one, with the intention of rerolling that one stat into something useful?
Reply Quote
im probably jumping the gun here but after watching a few streamers on ROS. Barb looks like absolute garbage when compared to every other class :(

also the play style looks soooo dull
Reply Quote
im probably jumping the gun here but after watching a few streamers on ROS. Barb looks like absolute garbage when compared to every other class :(

also the play style looks soooo dull

+1
Reply Quote
Umm is this for real?

How/where do I figure out if I have beta? Do you get notified?

And I´d rather not ask people to test stuff for me because it would take even more time to explain what type of data I need than to actually test it myself.

Reply Quote
Umm is this for real?

How/where do I figure out if I have beta? Do you get notified?

Check your email I think :p

And yes its for real
Reply Quote
Damn, I'm jealous Uberjager. I've been watching videos on youtube tonight, and I really like a lot of what I've seen. Not necessarily just barb related stuff, but everything as a whole. Been seeing the weps and items people have been posting too. Really cool looking stuff dropping.

Damn it, I really hope I eventually get an invite at some point. I got one for the D3 closed beta around Christmas of '11, and it was the perfect gift.

I guess I'm with a lot of others in wanting to know how crafting and materials will be used so I know if it's worth it to stock up.
Reply Quote
Good stuff, show us some pics of gear, stats etc please.
Reply Quote
So there is no change to current trifecta stats on current gear?

And no change to primary stats bonus?
Reply Quote
any videos yet uber?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]