Diablo® III

Kripp is streaming RoS live

11/20/2013 07:15 PMPosted by tbagala
Aww.. that's cute, all his pathetic whining finally got him a charity donation lol..
Reply Quote
how is he a traitor?

im curious
Reply Quote
The stream is making the game look ludicrously easy so far. Shame, was hoping the leveling game would be more compelling.
Reply Quote
11/20/2013 10:52 PMPosted by Asamof
The stream is making the game look ludicrously easy so far. Shame, was hoping the leveling game would be more compelling.

THere are 2 modes.
1 is the story mode. (same as right now)
2 is an adventure mode. (u can go everywhere u want at any time no more bound on just 1 act).

The mosnters in the game in adventure or story mode are scaling now with your charlvl.
This means u could do lvl 70 in act1. Or playing act5 1-70. However u want to.
There are also special bounties (3 areas in each act with some special thing to do) u get keys for this and u can open a rift. In that rift u get fully randomized maps with any possible monster form all the acts. In those rifts u have just to kill monsters until u reach some ammount when a special rift boss will spawn.

The diffuculty there is depending on what mobs will spawn. It can be VERY difficult.
Reply Quote
how is he a traitor?

im curious

Some people cant get over the fact that he left a bad game after it was done.
(He still did more for the game than any player who played it until now)

In this thread one guy seems to have some serious proplems with Kripp (or himself?) that he has to attack a streamer with accusations he cant proof.

- Charity key? You have no clue how he got his key.
- "milking viewers" Hell, i am watching him for month and he didnt asked once for following or donations. He also says he doesnt care for addblock. Not like other streamers where the channel is all about money/latest donation and so on.
- anyone could have dont what he did. Then do it.

And apparently you are one of the cool kidz today, if you use adblock and frame someone.

I just cant comprehend how some people are so obnoxious for no reason.

edit: post above mine. another example of a useless post.
Insulting people who like to watch streams is like insulting yourself to find anything but you interesting. Radio/Tv/theatre/sports the list goes on.
Edited by Zaak#2259 on 11/20/2013 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
how is he a traitor?

im curious

In this thread one guy seems to have some serious proplems with Kripp (or himself?) that he has to attack a streamer with accusations he cant proof.

- "milking viewers" Hell, i am watching him for month and he didnt asked once for following or donations. He also says he doesnt care for addblock. Not like other streamers where the channel is all about money/latest donation and so on.

And apparently you are one of the cool kidz today, if you use adblock and frame someone.

Insulting people who like to watch streams is like insulting yourself to find anything but you interesting. Radio/Tv/theatre/sports the list goes on.

Why he isnt writeing in his stream to use adblocker?
Simple answer: Because it would hurt him
95% of the ppl dont use it and then its easy to say live on stream i dont care if they use...
Why he is running 2 commericals in row every 20 sec while streameing ros and having 15 000+ viewers.

So just install adblocker and tell everyone u know to do it.
Dont donate $ at all to noone streaming anything.

After isntall that adblocker u can watch streams i do not care!
Just dont be naive.......
Reply Quote
11/20/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Neo

THere are 2 modes.
2 is an adventure mode. (u can go everywhere u want at any time no more bound on just 1 act).

The mosnters in the game in adventure or story mode are scaling now with your charlvl.
There are also special bounties (3 areas in each act with some special thing to do) u get keys for this and u can open a rift. In that rift u get fully randomized maps with any possible monster form all the acts. In those rifts u have just to kill monsters until u reach some ammount when a special rift boss will spawn.

The diffuculty there is depending on what mobs will spawn. It can be VERY difficult.

It all sounds good, just wish I didn't have to hit max level for the 'real' game to start. Even on expert, 1-60 seems like a joke
Reply Quote
11/20/2013 11:34 PMPosted by Asamof

THere are 2 modes.

It all sounds good, just wish I didn't have to hit max level for the 'real' game to start. Even on expert, 1-60 seems like a joke

Its just family and friends closed beta. U cant expect there the game to be too difficult .D
Reply Quote

95% of the ppl dont use it and then its easy to say live on stream i dont care if they use...
Why he is running 2 commericals in row every 20 sec while streameing ros and having 15 000+ viewers.

I don't get the crusade you have against Kripp, but If you had seen his videos, you'd know that he used to have directions for adblock on his twitch stream site, but twitch made him take it down, so he made a youtube video telling people about it. I think you are the naive one, talking as if he's wrong in wanting to make a living from streaming.
Reply Quote

I don't get the crusade you have against Kripp, but If you had seen his videos, you'd know that he used to have directions for adblock on his twitch stream site, but twitch made him take it down, so he made a youtube video telling people about it. I think you are the naive one, talking as if he's wrong in wanting to make a living from streaming.

In this case its Kripp but i am not talking only about him. I am talking about every stream u watch.
Adblocker will help u enjoy the stream (if u like watching it) without commercialbreaks.
Sideeffect:
U dont need to subscibe a channel. U dont need to watch commercials and give that streamer money.

Why i posted Kripp link?
Because he stopped playing DIablo3 for PoE and starts playing DIablo3 again because more viewers more donations more running commercials.
Thats how every streamer who wants do some cash will do. Not just Kripp. But as i siad in his case he was a Diablo3 traitor. He left to come back to make cash in Diablo3.
The game we are playing. The game which we love. Joined by a traitor..
Reply Quote
The anti-semitic vitriol in his channel is disgusting.
Reply Quote
Is it so hard to believe that he WANTS to play ROS?
Is it so hard to believe that Diablo 3 was/is not good? Even the devs see it this way.

If he just wants the money he would never have played PoE for so long. He had like 1-2k viewer at this time for months.
Even the past weeks: Hearthstone 10k+
PoE 7k
and he still plays poe more than hs.

Hell he even did play Savage for some time.

Sure using addblock is fine. Most of the people do it.
But that doesnt mean you can go on your personal vendetta.
Reply Quote
Is it so hard to believe that Diablo 3 was/is not good? Even the devs see it this way.

If he just wants the money he would never have played PoE for so long. He had like 1-2k viewer at this time for months.
PoE 7k

Sry man that this upsets u.
U know i am playing a lot. I can tell u there is nothing special to see and donate for.

What a fulltime streamer would like to do is get donations.
Thats not a secret u may agree..

So i am telling u do not do it to anyone.

Its like u are going down the street and see some guy playing guitar.
If u donate money u must be just stupid right? There are literaly millions of ppl playing a guitar.
And most likely ................ millions who can do it even better so why donate only becasue he is right there down your street u are walking?
No man... i install my brain ad blocker.

I hope u get it .D
Reply Quote

PoE 7k

Sry man that this upsets u.
U know i am playing a lot. I can tell u there is nothing special to see and donate for.

What a fulltime streamer would like to do is get donations.
Thats not a secret u may agree..

So i am telling u do not do it to anyone.

Its like u are going down the street and see some guy playing guitar.
If u donate money u must be just stupid right? There are literaly millions of ppl playing a guitar.
And most likely ................ millions who can do it even better so why donate only becasue he is right there down your street u are walking?
No man... i install my brain ad blocker.

I hope u get it .D

??? Ok, so what DO you spend your money on? If I hear a guitar player on the street that sounds awesome, sure i'll give him money, why not? He entertained me and I wanted to give him some money! Geez man, what world do you live in?
Reply Quote
Had adblock turned on before coming to this thread, but turned it on after I read all the stuff. And I'm not even fan of streamers. But seriously if that kid is gonna profit because I wait for 15 secs-30 secs of my life, be sure I'm gonna kill the adblock.
Reply Quote
how is he a traitor?

im curious

I'm actually talking about the ones who PAY to watch video streaming, It's quite pathetic actually.
Reply Quote
Man this neo kid is seriously mad.

Of every streamer i've ever seen on twitch that is actually popular, kripp is the LEAST "money" grubber.

He doesn't advertise donations, doesn't ask for donations, even had a spot saying to install adblock if you didn't like the commercials before twitch made him take it down.

Doesn't even do "subscriber giveaways" or even ask for subs....

You'd have to be straight up delusional to think kripp streams for "mad monies".

Also, there aren't any "beta keys" for RoS. It is strictly ACCOUNT FLAGGING that gives you access.

So no he didn't "buy" a key.

He tells it how it is with no reservations. If you don't like that, then oh well. But don't make up !@#$ cus you hate him for whatever reason.
Reply Quote
We can all start using adblockers and after that we can all start paying per view instead of putting up with a commercial now and again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]