Diablo® III

400m Barb - Can't survive MP 10.

Hi guys, greetings from Chile.
Yesterday i wasted 400m on gearing my ww barb but i think that i !@#$ed it up, cant survive mp10 on act 1.
Would be great if you can help me!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fuzer-1321/hero/15268923
http://imgur.com/kQmPZWK

Obviously, gems are a must! Thanks in advance.
Edited by Fuzer#1321 on 11/21/2013 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
rend -->bloodlust
Reply Quote
Lol Yeah! I use blood lust.
Reply Quote
400m? Did you buy-out all of that? All my gear inc. gems cost only about 200m.
Reply Quote
View profile
I enjoy troll threads like this ^.^
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 07:46 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan
I enjoy troll threads like this ^.^

I hope so. Wow.
Reply Quote
I'm sorry but why troll?

Yes I buy out all of that osep.

Greetings.
Reply Quote
Based on your AH log, you seem to have overpaid for everything except maybe the Lacuni. Probably best to sell off most of the gear and start over -- the amount of Vit you have on gear is too low. Maybe ask someone like Planet to help you out.
Reply Quote
you overbudget for that unity ring.. my advise sell that ring and buy
- IK belt 260 str + 50 vit + 3 ls = 50m
- IK reign 180 str + 200 vit = 100m
- inna pants 170 vit = 30m
- lacuni with 70 str n vit + 4,5 cc = 20m
- rare ring = 50m
Reply Quote
Ty Ncrit, will do it tonight
Reply Quote
Should I sell the Unity? I have 600m more.
Reply Quote
brawler -> blood thirst
Blood funnel -> Hurricane
inna pants -> change to high VIT pants
your rings and gems need to be changed
IK armor -> need more str and vit

could be your play style too.. you could be doing it all wrong

add me if u need help colladizzo#1177
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Fuzer
Should I sell the Unity? I have 600m more.

If you have 600m on top of that Unity then don't sell it. Just do some of the upgrades mentioned above.
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 05:56 PMPosted by coLLadiZZo
brawler -> blood thirst
Blood funnel -> Hurricane
inna pants -> change to high VIT pants
your rings and gems need to be changed
IK armor -> need more str and vit

could be your play style too.. you could be doing it all wrong

add me if u need help colladizzo#1177

Thx, just added you.
Reply Quote
Blood funnel? Really?
Reply Quote
Wont create a seperate thread. Same problem as the guy above. Wasted about 400-500m on gear and cant survive a1 mp 10. Would like some advices on what shall i change as well. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Crow-1229/hero/12173215

P.S an off-topic question: i've noticed that when i play with my cm wiz friend i cant get any rage. Any solution to this?
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 03:41 AMPosted by Crow
Wont create a seperate thread. Same problem as the guy above. Wasted about 400-500m on gear and cant survive a1 mp 10. Would like some advices on what shall i change as well. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Crow-1229/hero/12173215

P.S an off-topic question: i've noticed that when i play with my cm wiz friend i cant get any rage. Any solution to this?

Hate to say it but could it be operator error? Build looks pretty solid to me so I have to assume you're having difficulties with the Skorn being so slow? I say keep at it and maybe with practice you'll be ok. You could use another slot or two of AR and more vita but I'd think you'd be about to handle A1 content.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
View profile
11/23/2013 03:41 AMPosted by Crow

Your not taking damage if the mobs are frozen. CM wizzies are very hard to run with, especially when you run no gen. Pure ww, or a more ww based build, its not too bad.
Reply Quote
Try Hammer build with that gear. It's a bit easier.

With a Skorn, you need attack speed. What is your APS? Try to get it to where you hit ~1.7-1.8 in Wrath mode.

You can also copy my build... I didn't spend nearly as much as you, but I really only die to stupidity in MP10.

Keep in mind I also have a separate build for when I do ubers. With the gear I currently have, you might get past Skel King/Maghda and Ghom/Rak, but Siege/Kulle will kill you in a heartbeat.
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 08:23 PMPosted by Eclipse
Based on your AH log

You can see his AH log? Isn't that private?

*EDIT: it was brought to my attention that the OP included a screenshot of his AH log
Edited by Kurama#1461 on 11/23/2013 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]