Diablo® III

400m Barb - Can't survive MP 10.

11/23/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Kurama
Based on your AH log

You can see his AH log? Isn't that private?

You missed the screencap provided on the OP:
http://imgur.com/kQmPZWK
Reply Quote
Your All Resist is really low. If you are wanting to do MP 10 with less deaths and spike damage you should try to aim to have at least 600 All Resist. You only have 460 All Resist, with individual bonuses in Physical, Fire and Poison.

Your Life is also a bit low. For your shoulders I would've tried to get more Life, I hope that you did not pay much for your Vile Ward as it is not very good.

You have the dps to kill monsters relatively fast on MP 10, but you feel a bit squishy.
Reply Quote
I really have no idea what my issue is, I seem to kill to slow so they enemies can kill me D:
Reply Quote
Okay first of all ugrade your gems it will boost your health and dmg by a lot.Then use rend it gives awsome heal
Reply Quote
Have you tried using overpower with "Crushing Advance" rune? 35% DR and uptime of it is insane (at least for me), like basically all the time. I used it and did mp10 with 2.4% LS and it went rather well. Granted i did die vs some elites but most went just fine, with Bloodlust instead of brawler i hardly ever died. Now i do MP8 with 2.4% LS and its a breeze, dont find mp10 as effective for leveling and loot.
Reply Quote
You can take a look on my build especially barb set 7.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9753945984?page=1#0
Edited by MooNLight#6411 on 11/25/2013 5:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
An alternative way to survive MP10: get yourself a nice shield.
You may check my barb out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]