Diablo® III

Kripp just dropped an ubermace

[quote]
11/22/2013 01:55 AMPosted by DamienJohn
The thing's that make the game insanely different are the 250+ new legendaries with crazy affixes that synergize with certain stats and change how you play.

For example, there's a spec that is emerging in which you stack GF% (Yes, gold find), in order to maximize Experience gain. It's based on stacking 2-3 different legendary affixes.

because of that passive that rewards you XP for the amount of gold you pick up :)

Add "Massacres created an explosion of gold to drop" to the mix. And by explosion I'm talking like 40-80k gold.

Also add in "Monsters drop Gold upon being Hit"

Edit: I almost forgot, to take this spec to higher difficulties add in: "You gain Armor for 5 seconds equal to the amount of Gold you pick up"
Edited by DamienJohn#1321 on 11/22/2013 2:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
This is probably the way it's gonna be, you drop some legendary that makes your current built a lot worse or boosts it by much.
I wonder if it's gonna be possible to wear these crazy legentaries, forget about the main stat,crit,etc and still do heavy damage?
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 05:29 AMPosted by VILEINFECTED
Why isnt anyone talking about the axe being 2 handed and he still has a shield on.

It's a passive you can use on a Crusader. You lose some movement speed, though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
kripp is an idiot, watched his stream because it was the only one that actually was playing a crusader non stop.

The guy can barely choose updates for himself, and ended up crafting a crappy 2hander to replace it because it was 3% more damage, completely ignoring the proc and the fact that he had a good amulet that gripped mobs for him so that AoE was trashing mobs.

The guy is a saint by all his streamers but he was making some of the dumbest choices ever.

I mean FFS the guy is getting 300-450k exp each bounty, but he chooses to reroll things like attack speed (which didn't effect him much) instead of +experience on kill.

Really kripp.... 87 experience on kill... after 100,000 kills you'd only gain 870k dps... barely even more than 2 bounty rewards after 100k kills... yet somehow you crave it and think it helps /facepalm

Also whats really annoying about the stream is everybody is like OMG ITS SO EASY /rabble rabble rabble 200k dps!! SO OP. While people run around right now like myself with over 200k dps just smashing mp10....

Heck not only that is the streamers are going insane over a passive that gives like 100k thorns, oh man thorns!!! when a mob hits me it takes 100k damage.... Heck when i dodge on my monk i AoE every single mob in an explosive hellfire for like 40% weapon damage.... yet people are going insane over some thorns damage.... /facepalm that stream chat is pretty much the d3 forums. QQ crying, praising everything an idiot does, and just being nothing but completely misinformed.
Edited by Ritalynn#1331 on 11/22/2013 5:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/22/2013 05:44 AMPosted by VILEINFECTED

It's a passive you can use on a Crusader. You lose some movement speed, though.

I wanted to smash a lot of random letters on my keyboard after hearing that followed by what most would consider troll bait in the form of said skill being not underpowered with extreme sarcasm.

It is turning out to be the d2 paladin. I can't even express my opinion on how this makes me feel other than it looks like the be all everything character. I really hate that the barb wasnt able to do this. Maybe it has been changed.

If you've played at all every single class can do some pretty insane things.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/22/2013 06:01 AMPosted by Nekar
The thing's that make the game insanely different are the 250+ new legendaries with crazy affixes that synergize with certain stats and change how you play.

Yep, in typical Blizzard fashion!

Secondary: Monster Kills grant +177 experience.
Require Level : 70

Am I missing something or is that "secondary" another completely worthless stat/filler?

reforge it

Do you expect 100% rolled perfectly items?

Would you cry just as much if it had -reduced ilvl requirement? I mean if you never play an alt it's 100% worthless.
Reply Quote
Yep, in typical Blizzard fashion!

Secondary: Monster Kills grant +177 experience.
Require Level : 70

Am I missing something or is that "secondary" another completely worthless stat/filler?

Perhaps I'm missing something, but... wouldn't that bonus experience contribute to paragon xp?
Reply Quote
I love Kripp's constant "ain't no big deal" expression.

And you guys need to relax about the +EXP. You want every item to roll absolutely perfect? I mean, it's not like the item is ruined. It's one affix, and the nice thing is he can re-roll it if he wants.

edit: Beaten!

If you've played at all every single class can do some pretty insane things.

I'd gladly take Black Hole over that passive. :D
Edited by Ignatius#1870 on 11/22/2013 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 06:16 AMPosted by Saigyouji
Perhaps I'm missing something, but... wouldn't that bonus experience contribute to paragon xp?

Yeah, but so do a socket with an emerald or something in.
Dps is really good for breaking monster=experience gained.

Guess bonus xp can be good if you don't need the slot for dps.
And.. Maybe there is a cool primary atribute to reroll instead of getting a socket?
The options isn't very explored yet.
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 05:43 AMPosted by Ritalynn
kripp is an idiot, watched his stream because it was the only one that actually was playing a crusader non stop.

The guy can barely choose updates for himself, and ended up crafting a crappy 2hander to replace it because it was 3% more damage, completely ignoring the proc and the fact that he had a good amulet that gripped mobs for him so that AoE was trashing mobs.

The guy is a saint by all his streamers but he was making some of the dumbest choices ever.

Did it ever occur to you that Kripp knows this is a Beta and therefore none of what he does actually counts?

How do you even know he is taking things seriously and not just having fun with the Beta?

He also started from scratch instead of transferring stuff over, so I don't think his immediate goal is to faceroll the games as fast as he can like what other people are doing.
Reply Quote
People thought there level 60 loot would be worth anything in the xpac? really? this is basicly a WoW xpac in the idea that raised level cap and much larger numbers on the gear, yellow will be the new orange for a bit.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/22/2013 08:21 AMPosted by Replay

Did it ever occur to you that Kripp knows this is a Beta and therefore none of what he does actually counts?

How do you even know he is taking things seriously and not just having fun with the Beta?

He also started from scratch instead of transferring stuff over, so I don't think his immediate goal is to faceroll the games as fast as he can like what other people are doing.

He is being an emotionless shrew lol, someone in vent pops in and goes "how's the game" and he just says "it's ok". When he is clearly afraid to say he is having fun.

The guy is just a cynical neck beard. Who is allergic to fun. Facerolling is all PoE was with certain specs and that seems to be all he did, heck that's all people did in d2... yet people praise it like it was the epitome of video game balance.
Reply Quote
MVP
11/22/2013 12:48 AMPosted by Bombus
Zeus the thundergod!

That's twice the dps he had ROFLOL!

But he's gonna have to pick between added experience and a socket.
Guess it's easy, the socket is better ofcourse.
Then again, it looks like a real grindmace.. 10 kills will give you a nice poison cloud to kill even more, which will give you a nice poison cloud x)

Since the Crit and Crit damage values are lower in RoS, a socket isn't as mandatory anymore.

BTW, I haven't seen a single +Damage modifier on a weapon so it looks like they may have taken my advice and just baked the stat into the weapon's DPS.
  • BattleTag: Drothvader#1215
  • Twitter: @Drothvader
  • Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Drothvader

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy! But here's my BattleTag! Add me maybe? O.o
Reply Quote
MVP
11/22/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Ritalynn
He is being an emotionless shrew lol, someone in vent pops in and goes "how's the game" and he just says "it's ok". When he is clearly afraid to say he is having fun.

The guy is just a cynical neck beard. Who is allergic to fun. Facerolling is all PoE was with certain specs and that seems to be all he did, heck that's all people did in d2... yet people praise it like it was the epitome of video game balance.

Don't worry, as soon as more people start playing he'll be more informed on how to actually make choices. =P

Rest assured, he'll be back to making videos about facerolling specs that he researched in no time.
  • BattleTag: Drothvader#1215
  • Twitter: @Drothvader
  • Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Drothvader

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy! But here's my BattleTag! Add me maybe? O.o
Reply Quote
You Kripp cronies need to think for yourselfs. You are your own person.
Reply Quote
BTW, I haven't seen a single +Damage modifier on a weapon so it looks like they may have taken my advice and just baked the stat into the weapon's DPS.
Are you talking about the stat like +9% damage, or the ones that are +min/max damage?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]