Diablo® III

May there be a chance to see autoloot?

Greetings Everyone,

I was considering all the implementation about crafting that are coming with RoS, and thinking about the fact that even whites will be salvagables. So, if we want to craft and salvage (or sell) the items we are founding, we will need to pick up a lot of stuff. About this i thought back to some games (that i won't name here) that had the option to decide what to auto pick up and what not, including the chance to decide the quality of the items to see and pick up (e.g from white up, to yellow up, to green up). It would be extremely usefull to auto pick up items, it may be done like this:

When you press "ALT" to check items on the ground, if you have selected "Blue" in the options, it will auto pickup all items from blue and above, ignoring the others (maybe even not allowing you to see them). This even because it happens many times (and with many i mean thousands) that you pick up items while fighting, and it is really uncomfortable. I would be able to totally ignore items that drop while i fight, except for leggendary, and auto pickup things like tomes, jems and gold.

Just think about it and tell what are your desires about, hoping to have some onswers froma blue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]